Hip Hop Conferences-ECMC
The East Coast Music Conference is an event where music industry professionals, aspiring professionals, musicians, and music fans gather for networking and entertainment purposes. All the requested information about the East Coast Music Conference is included in the attached spreadsheet and listed below.
1. Event Overview
- The East Coast Music Conference is a gathering for music fans, people who work in or want to work in the music industry, and musicians.
- The conference includes dozens of live performances, album releases, keynote speeches from music industry professionals, club shows, workshops, and networking opportunities.
- The music performances are held across a variety of venues, as part of the conference lineup.
- The conference is among "the largest music conference[s] in the U.S."
- The stated goals of the conference are to teach people about the current music business and to help people make professional connections within the industry.
2. Event Marketing/Promotion Strategy
- Part of the event marketing/promotion strategy for the East Coast Music Conference involves promoting the event on social media across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- One example of how that strategy was implemented on Twitter is illustrated in a tweet from the event's Twitter account that says: "TUESDAY TAG! Who do you want to hang out with at #ECMC2019? Tag your friends! Go!" (with a link to Instagram).
- Another aspect of that social media event marketing/promotion strategy involves reposting tweets from upcoming speakers at the event.
- An additional component of that social media marketing/promotion strategy included posting a tweet calling for artist submissions for musicians interested in performing at the event.
- Promotional videos are another element of the event's marketing/promotion strategy. For example, the conference posted its own promo video on Facebook. Another example is found in a YouTube video of a press interview featuring event executives discussing the event.
- The event marketing/promotion strategy also included listings for the event on radio station websites.
- Press releases about the event were yet another aspect of the event's marketing/promotion strategy.
3. Branded Sponsors
4. Event Duration & Ticket Pricing/Tiers
- The East Coast Music Conference is a four-day event.
- The first tier of tickets for the event is called the Quartz Pass, which costs $25 per ticket.
- The second tier of tickets for the event is called the Gold Pass, which costs $69 per ticket.
- The third tier of tickets for the event is called the Platinum Pass, which costs $99 per ticket.
Your Research Team Applied the Following Strategy:
We compiled the information about the event overview from an event ticket broker's description of the event. We determined the event's marketing/promotion strategy by reviewing its social media channels and by looking up advertisements that were published for the event, which allowed us to assess that overall strategy that was implemented. The event sponsors that we identified came from a section of the event's website designated for that information. Lastly, the information about the event's duration and ticket prices came directly from the event's website.