Retired Healthcare CEOs
The research brief contains a spreadsheet with at least one retired CEO, as available, for each healthcare company listed on the 'Healthcare Organizations' tab.
- Brad Hollinger has led Vibra Healthcare as CEO since 2004.
- CEO Rod Hochman was the first CEO of the newly formed Providence St. Joseph Health, a merger between St. Joseph Health and Providence Health in 2016. He has remained CEO since 2016.
- John Starcher has led Bon Secours Mercy Health as CEO for the past 5 years.
- Founder and CEO Prem Reddy has led Prime Healthcare since 2001.
- Lynn Britton has served as CEO of Mercy since 2009.
To identify at least one retired CEO for each healthcare company listed on the "Healthcare Organizations" tab of the attached spreadsheet, the research team reviewed LinkedIn, various news reports, and articles. We have provided the names of retired CEOs as available in the public domain. Some companies haven't had any of their CEOs retire. In such cases, the team has indicated N/A.