Retail Sales - UGG's Branded Progam: Bed Bath and Beyond
The retail sale of the UGG's branded program at Bed Bath and Beyond in 2018 was estimated to be $70 million. According to Bed, Bath and Beyond CEO Steven Temares, they consider UGG brand as a captive brand and are totally exclusive by product category.
REVENUE OF UGGS BRANDED PROGRAM AT BED BATH AND BEYOND
- In fiscal 2018, UGG branded program performed well in the market with $70 million revenue growth at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
- According to Bed Bath and Beyond, they preferred the UGG brand, and they are focused on its expansion and growth in the market.
- Due to marketing strategies performed by Bed Bath and Beyond in 2018, the UGG brand had an increase in revenue growth.
- According to Bed Bath and Beyond, the company will focus on the younger generation as the target market.
- According to Bed Bath and Beyond CEO Steven Temares, they consider UGG brand as a captive brand and are totally exclusive by product category.
OTHER HELPFUL FINDINGS
UGG Brand Program at Bed Bath and Beyond Revenue
- UGG Brand had a revenue amounting to $1.8 billion in 2015.
- The UGG brand accounts for 90% of the Bed Bath and Beyond revenue.
- The CARG of the company is estimated to be 12.6%.
- In the Q4 of 2018, there was a 6% sales growth amounting to $257.5 million.
- UGG Brand had a revenue amounting to $1.5 billion in 2018.
Bed Bath and Beyond Revenue
- The net sales of the company for the year 2018 were $12 billion which includes all brands offered by the company. (Source 4)
- There was a 2.6% decrease in net sales in 2018. This was because 2018 had one week less compared to 2017.
- The net loss was $137.2 million.
- According to the Bed Bath and Beyond, they are doing some comprehensive transformation plan for this year, 2019, and the company is expecting a double-digit sales growth rates.
- In the Q4 of 2019, the company reported having a decline of 11% or $3.3 million in net sales.
Bed Bath and Beyond, Inc and UGG Brand Program Campaign Case Study
- Bed Bath and Beyond, Inc. worked on a campaign promoting UGG Brand with an aim of conversion of sales and encouraging shoppers in-store. This contributed to the revenue generated by the UGG brand last 2018.
- The estimated return of investment during this campaign was accumulated to $4:56:$1.
- The click-through rate benchmarks reached 69%.
- There were 79,000 minutes of audience attention recorded during the campaign.