Reputation Management Research
- Alven sold its Mention reputation management software to Mynewsdesk in 2018.
- With Brand24’s comparison tool, users can compare the results of all their projects side by side.
- All Reputology plans have a 14-day free trial. Each plan has unlimited review sites, 100 email review requests per seat, and a floating review carousel.
This report provides insights on five reputation management tools that are mentioned most on top lists and/or based on positive reviews that were presented in rows 2-6, columns B-J of the attached spreadsheet. For each reputation management tool identified, we provided: name, website link, the reason it was selected, the product offerings, any publicly available pricing, who they aim their products at, a list of clients, and average review rating.
- Brand 24 clients include Intel, IKEA, H&M, GlaxoSmithKline, Carlsberg, Uber, Mobidoktor, Divante, Futuramo, and Pixel PR.
- Mention is great for entrepreneurs, marketing teams, PR managers, social media managers, professionals, and agencies drawn from small businesses, mid-market, and enterprise companies.
- Reputation.com reputation management tools prices start from $99 yearly.
To provide the requested insights on reputation management tools that are mentioned most on top lists and/or based on positive reviews, we leveraged and corroborated the most credible sources of information available in the public domain, including news sources and industry reports. All the requested information was found publicly available except for product pricing information for Chatmeter and Reputation.com. For Chatmeter, we leveraged third-party information found on Quora but after even expanding the research scope to leverage third-party data we could not find product pricing information for Reputation.com.