Reputation Management (2)
Ten additional high-net-worth individuals from Atlanta, Washington DC, Toronto and Montreal were identified as potential candidates for reputation management services. Further details are available within the enclosed spreadsheet.
Residents of Atlanta, GA
- Bubby Cathy, the senior vice president of Chick-Fil-A, has been criticized in the press for founding the Marriage and Family Legacy Fund, which works against same sex marriage and is considered anti-LBGTQ.
- Dan Cathy, chairman and CEO of Chick-Fil-A, made anti same sex marriage comments that led to national protests, and continues to be a point of controversy in pro-LGBTQ communities.
- Bernie Marcus, the co-founder of Home Depot, has been widely criticized in the press for his support of President Trump, particularly with his backing of the president's 2020 bid.
- David Zalik, the co-founder and CEO of GreenSky, is currently embroiled in a lawsuit that alleges he and his company misled investors.
- Sara Blakely, the founder of Spanx, is currently embroiled in a lawsuit that alleges she and her company copied a competitor's product line and then sold them as original Spanx inventions.
Residents of Washington, DC
- Developer Ted Lerner is embroiled in a lawsuit that alleges he attempted to force a property owner to sell their real estate stake for an unreasonably low price.
- Daniel Snyder, owner of the Redskins, is currently facing criticism for the dysfunction and racism of his sports team.
- Kevin Plank, former Under Armour CEO, has recently stepped down amid concerns over the culture he fostered as CEO. Additionally, local press has criticized him for his associations / similarities to President Trump.
Residents of Toronto
- Galen Weston, executive chairman of Loblaw, is currently embroiled in a lawsuit that alleges he and his company took inappropriate tax avoidance steps, including setting up a fake offshore bank.
Residents of Montreal
- Paul Desmarais is currently connected with an alleged terror-financing scheme in Syria through one of his investments.