Reputation Management - Part 1
Pierre Karl Péladeau, John Paulson, Bennett Dorrance and Mary Alice Malone are some potential candidates for reputation management. The details for 10 high-net-worth individuals in the specified search cities can be found here.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau plead guilty to provincial election laws violations and wants to challenge the courts ruling. His net worth is $1.9 billion.
- Martin Shkreli is in prison for selling an HIV drug Daraprim worth $13.50 for $750. He has a net worth of $27million.
- John Paulson hedge fund fell over 70% in the last 4years. He has a net worth of $4.2billion.
- Niraj Shah CEO of Wayfair was criticized for beds to ICE. He has a net worth of $1.4billion.
- Mary Alice Dorrance Malone has a net worth $3.9 billion. Campbell soup was sued for failing to disclose her qualifications.
- Bennett Dorrance has a net worth $3.2 billion. Campbell soup was sued for failing to disclose his qualifications.
- Dick Yuengling has a net worth of $1.8 billion. He faced boycott for supporting Donald Trump.
- Clare Bronfman has a net worth of $500 million. She was charged with money laundering and identity theft in July 2018