Reputation Management (1)
Virgin Money, Boves Homes, Quindell, 888Holdings, Nationwide Building Society, Co-operative Bank, Metro Bank, Cadbury, KFC UK, and Whirpool UK are 10 additional B2B/B2C companies in the UK who would be potential candidates for reputation management services. Details on these companies have been provided on from rows 153 to 162 of the attached spreadsheet.
Summary of Findings
- Alastair Pegg is the global marketing director of Co-operative Bank.
- Spencer Clarke is the director of marketing communications at Nationwide Building Society.
- Stefan Borson is the group chief executive officer and communications functions at Quindell.
Reputation Managment (2)
Some companies in the UK who could be potential candidates for reputation management services include BDO, Lloyd’s of London, Milk and More, Barclays, UBS, RAC, Green Motion, Capita, TalkTalk, British Gas, and Petrofac. We have presented the details in the attached spreadsheet.
- BDO was recently sued for negligence, misconduct, and wrong advice to its clients.
- Lloyd's of London has been recently accused of contract breach, deceptive business practices, conspiracy, and bad faith. Additionally, the company has reported a loss of over $3.9 billion over the past two years.
- Milk and More was recently named among the worst customer service offenders by The Guardian. The company also gained a bad reputation for overcharging elderly customers who are unable to make online payments.
- Barclays was recently sued by 14 local councils for fraud over loans valued at more than £8 billion.
- A law-suit against UBS and with five other banks was filed in London for manipulating foreign exchange markets, resulting in significant losses to investors.
- RAC witnessed a double increase in the number of complaints by stranded customers.
- Customers have claimed that Green Motion car rentals charge hundreds of pounds for damages that they did not cause. The company was recently removed from the car hire booking website Holiday Autos.
- Capita has been criticized for its inefficiency, mishandling, and misreporting of information regarding healthcare, pension, and defense services.
- TalkTalk has received the highest number of complaints regarding its broadband and telecom services.
- British Gas has seen mass customer exodus due to inefficiencies, overcharging, and high tariffs.
- Petrofac is witnessing reputation problems owing to an ongoing investigation about the multimillion-pound bribe scheme.