Reputation Management Part One
Jim Koch, Seth Klarman, Paul Fireman, Teresa Heinz, Ernie Boch Jr. are high-net-worth individuals that are potential candidates for reputation management services.
1. Jim Koch
- Jim Koch has a net worth of $1.5 billion.
- He founded Samuel Adams in 1984 and is known as a founding father of the American craft brewery movement.
- In 2017, the company sold over 60 types of beer, generating a revenue of about $863 million.
2. Paul Fireman
- Paul Fireman has a net worth of $1.1 billion.
- He is the chairman of Fireman Capital Partners, which was founded by his son Dan in 2008.
3. Seth Klarman
- Seth Klarman has a net worth of $1.5 billion.
- He runs Baupost, one of the largest hedge funds with $27 billion under management.
4. Ernie Boch Jr.
5. Teresa Heinz
- Teresa Heinz has a net worth of $750 million.
- She is an American businesswoman, heiress and philanthropist.
6. Stephen R Karp
7. Herb Chambers
- Herb Chambers has a net worth of $1.7 billion.
- He dominates the auto sales market in Massachusetts, selling Honda, Chevy, Cadillac and Bentley. His company generates $2.5 billion in revenues per year.
8. Stephen K. Conine
- Stephen K. Conine has a net worth of $1.3 billion.
- He is the co-founder and co-chairman of online home goods retailer Wayfair.
9. Jim Davis
- Jim Davis has a net worth of $7.6 billion.
- He is the chairman of New Balance. Davis and his family own 95% of the company.