Reputation Management, Pt 1
Lino Saputo, Stephen Schwarzman, Sheldon Solow, and Jeff Sutton are some of the high-net-worth individuals who would be potential candidates for reputation management services. The requested information has been provided in the attached spreadsheet, rows 53 to 62. Below are some of the findings.
- According to Forbes, the net worth of Lino Saputo is $5.1 billion.
- He has been reported to have links to the boss of the US mafia but denies the allegations and is in the process of sending his lawyer's letter to Radio-Canada over what he claims to be "false and malicious statements."
- His net worth according to Forbes is $20.6 billion
- His donation of $188 million to University of Oxford received negative criticism from students, members of the faculty and alumni, who described it as "money amassed through some of the most socially and ecologically destructive practices of the twenty-first century."
- The net worth of Katharine Rayner is $6.7 billion.
- Katherine illegally attempted to acquire a public piece of land that connects Georgica Pond to the Atlantic ocean.
- Sheldon Solow was accused of breach of contract by one of his tenants who alleges that he failed to pay him an early termination fee of $769,931.
- His four children sued him for locking up their family trust that has assets that are worth billions of dollars.