WEJZ-FM 96.1 is a radio station based in Jacksonville, Florida, primarily airing adult contemporary music. Findings on their friendly name, recent news, key competitors, personalities, shows, key executives, podcasting, app, aggregators and company associations of the station are provided in this spreadsheet detailed as follows.
- The station’s friendly name- “96.1 EJZ” is just a short-form of its official name.
- No recent news specific to WEJZ-FM 96.1 can be found on the web and major radio industry trade publications. Within the last 24 months, there are only articles that mention the station’s rankings change in Nielsen Audio PPM Monthly Ratings.
- Direct competitors of WEJZ-FM 96.1, which are also adult contemporary radio stations based in Jacksonville, include WEZI-FM 102.9 “Easy”, and WAPE-FM 95.1 “The Big Ape”.
- Highlighted personalities of WEJZ-FM 96.1 include Arthur Crofton & Yvonne Velazquez, who hosts the Morning Show which airs on weekdays, 5:30 am-10 am, Matt Basford, that goes on-air on weekdays 10 am-3 pm, Craiger Williams, that goes on-air on weekdays 3 pm-7 pm, Delilah, that goes on-air on weekdays 7 pm-12 am, and John Tesh, that goes on-air on weekdays 12 am-5:30 am.
- Some staff members of WEJZ-FM 96.1 include the Senior Account Manager- George Sample, Director of Marketing- Eddie Wisdom, and VP of National Sales at the parent company, Renda Broadcasting- Judy Reich.
- The station does not host podcasts but has both iOS and Android apps.
- They are hosted at Streema.com and their streaming service is provided by Triton Digital.
A direct search yielded no relevant news for WEJZ-FM 96.1 within 24 months. We suspect significant new hires, partnerships, and endorsements would be parked under their parent company, Renda Broadcasting. We suspect some staff members and functions may be integrated with Renda Broadcasting as we could not find some key personnel such as VP of National Sales specifically tor the station. We then attempted to check on the unlikely possibility of radio industry trade publications attempting to exclude them from search engines by searching using the search engines of those major publications. Our check verified that none of those publications were excluding their results on search engines as similar outdated results appeared, but we once again found no relevant news specific to the radio within 24 months. Hence, we concluded that there is no relevant news on the public domain for the station during this period.