Amita Health is a Christian faith-based healthcare provider that is committed to providing compassionate care to all people with love and integrity. The organization uses a multi-channel approach to communicate and message its potential consumers. Here is an overview of the firm's communication and messaging strategy. Further details regarding Amita Health's communication can be found in the attached slideshow.
Overall Communication and Messaging Strategy
- Amita Health uses a multichannel approach to communicate with potential consumers. These include its website, blog, Facebook page, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Amita Health's call to action messaging focuses on showing patients and potential consumers that the healthcare provider has the solutions to their needs. These messages are designed to inspire the audience to take control of their situations by contacting professionals at Amita Health for assistance.
- The healthcare provider shares the benefits of working with them through success stories shared by patients who have been treated and recovered from their ailments.
- Amita Health uses an encouraging tone that exudes optimism in the potential consumers. This brings out their caring and understanding nature and thus clients can perceive them as supportive and sensitive to their plight.
- The healthcare provider is a Christian faith-based organization that promises to offer inclusive and compassionate care to all people irrespective of their faith.
- The tagline of Amita Health is: In sickness and in health.