Job Description Platforms, Part 1
Columns C & D of the attached spreadsheet have been completed with the details about company overview, pricing, contracts, and features/functions. Below are brief overviews of the two companies profiled in Columns C & D of the spreadsheet.
- Ongig transforms clients’ “visuals and text to create remarkable and effective job descriptions that attract top-tier talent and diversity.” Unfortunately, it has not shared its priding information and requires potential users to request a DEMO.
- Its software optimizes job descriptions for SEO, Mobile, Google, & Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) and identifies the best traffic sources. Ongig analyses job description text to address gender bias, racial bias, and legal-sounding descriptions.
- The platform helps transform client career sites and job postings with A.I. based site job search, dynamic job descriptions, and recruiting resources.
- Applied aims to make hiring fairer by simplifying the hiring process and eliminating bias in hiring. It claims that traditional hiring processes leak 60% of the best candidates from under-represented backgrounds.
- In this regard, Applied uses blind recruitment software to hire the most qualified candidates. The online-based recruitment platform helps employers to “attract, assess, and interview candidates” while eliminating opportunities for bias.
- Applied platform pricing starts at $299 per month and is based on company size. Three feature tiers are provided, 'Starter with 12 features, Pro with 19, and Enterprise with 26.'