Real Estate Investing Conferences/Summits - Demographics
The demographics of real estate investors who are assumed to be the main attendees of real estate investing conferences/summits have been presented below. According to the findings, there are more men than women in the real estate investment sector and men earn an average annual income of $74,000 while women earn an average annual income of $69,318 within the sector.
Real Estate Investor Demographics
- As the demographic information of real estate investing conference/summit attendees was unavailable in the public domain, the research process focused on finding the demographics of real estate investors in the U.S. with an assumption that these investors form the majority of the attendees of real estate investing conferences and summits.
- A survey of 1,562 real estate investor resumes and job proposals & U.S. Census Bureau data that was conducted by Zippia produced valuable insights on the demographics of real estate investors in the U.S. These insights have been provided in the sections below.
- The average age of real estate investors is 47.1 years. The age breakdown of professionals within this sector is shown below.
- In this sector, there are more male than female investors. This is because 30.3% of the surveyed investors were women while 64.5% were men.
- The most common ethnicity among real estate investors is White - 67.6% followed by Hispanic - 16.3%, Black/African American - 8.3%, Asian - 5.0%, and American Indian & Alaska Native - 0.8%.
Foreign Languages Spoken
- A significant percentage of real estate investors speak foreign languages and the major ones include Spanish - 43.5%, French - 14.1%, German - 9.4%, Italian - 7.1%, Chinese - 4.7%, and other - 21.2%.
- The unemployment rate of real estate investors has been falling over the last couple of years. This is because the unemployment rate of the profession stood at 6.0% in 2010 and fell to 2.6% in 2018.
- The percentage of LGBTQ persons that are real estate investors is around 15.5%. A comparison of the ratios of LGBTQ persons within various professions follows below.
- In the real estate sector, male and female investors make an average of $74,000 and $69,318, respectively.
After conducting an exhaustive search for information on the demographics of the attendees of real estate investing conferences/summits, we were unable to find publicly available information of the same. We primarily focused our search for this information on statistical resources such as IBIS World and Statista, government sources such as U.S. Census Bureau, news sources such as CNN and Reuters, and press release resources such as PR Newswire and Globenewswire. Even though the requested information was not available publicly, we were able to twist the research metrics to the demographics of real estate investors in the U.S and ended up finding a source that contained insightful information on this group of individuals. Our assumption was that real estate investors make up the majority of the attendees of real estate investing conferences and summits and their demographic information would thus prove useful. We attributed the lack of information in the public domain to the fact that most real estate investing conferences and summits do not publish the demographic information of their attendees publicly.