Real Estate Companies in Hampton Roads, VA
The research team has curated a list of seven of the most popular real estate companies in the Virginia Beach / Hampton Roads area. Although market share information is not publicly available for these boutique firms, the research team was able to locate revenue estimates for all seven companies from business data aggregators (e.g., ZoomInfo). Meanwhile, the research team came across the 2019 Hampton Roads Real Estate Market Review & Forecast during the course of this research, and has included this resource for review as helpful (link here).
Selection of Most Popular Real Estate Companies
- The research team identified the most popular real estate companies in the Virginia Beach / Hampton Roads area based on the consistent ranking of these offices and their agents as the "top" in the locale by business rating services (e.g., Expertise, UpCity), real estate industry experts (e.g., HomeLight, Choice Home Warranty) and customer review aggregators (e.g., Yelp, Google).
- Notably, each of the real estate companies highlighted below was recognized as one of the most popular and best-rated brands in this specific area by at least three credible resources, with most appearing across four of more inventories.
- In parallel, the research team noted that these boutique real estate companies are currently competing with a myriad of regional and national real estate groups. In particular, several national brands are currently enjoying significant visibility in the Virginia Beach / Hampton Roads area, namely Keller Williams, Berkshire Hathaway, RE/MAX Central, Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty and Century 21 Real Estate.
The Real Estate Group
- The Real Estate Group (website link here) touts its reputation as the "#1 full service real estate office in Hampton Roads."
- The firm currently has associations with 242 real estate agents across its two offices in the Hampton Beach area, and enjoys an annual revenue of approximately $29 million.
- AtCoastal Realty (website link here) claims that it is "Coastal Virginia & North Carolina's most innovative brokerage."
- 74 real estate agents are currently associated with the firm, which earns an annual revenue of $6 million.
- Atkinson Realty (website link here) has been a "trusted name in Virginia Beach for more than 75 years."
- The firm has associations with approximately 78 real estate agents and has an annual revenue of $20 million.
James & Lee Realty
- James & Lee Realty (website link here) offers its clients a personalized touch from its office in Virginia Beach, VA.
- 22 agents are associated with the company, which enjoys an annual revenue of approximately $5 million.
Lonnie Bush Real Estate
- Lonnie Bush Real Estate (website link here) asserts that it is the "one-stop source for Hampton Roads, VA, Real Estate," adding that it offers "express offers" to its clients.
- The company has 38 agents and earns an annual revenue of $6 million.
Rose and Womble Realty
- Rose and Womble Realty (website link here) asserts that it has "deep roots in this community" of Virginia Beach.
- In contrast to many of its peers, the firm has a substantial 648 real estate agents and earns an annual revenue of $175 million.
Keene Woods Realty
- Lastly, Keene Woods Realty (website link here) is a "small, but robust locally-owned real estate company located in Hampton Roads, Virginia."
- The firm has approximately 21 real estate agents and an annual revenue of $5 million.