Real Estate App Features
The Bixby app has a variety of features including maintenance management, home services, rent tracking, message board, packaging and perks.
- The app has a variety of features that are placed in four basic pillars: core building activities, automation and integration, amenities and services, and perks or rewards.
- Some of the amenities and services features include wellness rooms , events and programs, concierge services, and special bookings.
- Core building activities include general communication, talent directory, electronic handbook , tenant appreciation events, and updates.
- Automation and integration services include parking, maintenance, screens and displays, mobile access control, and guest registration.
- The app also offers retail promotions, bespoke loyalty programs , food, entertainment, travel, sports and leisure.
- Equiem's app focuses on providing communication managers, events and service managers, transaction managers, facilities managers, and data and analytics.
- Communication is easily achieved through the app as customers are able to reach their tenants quickly at any time.
- Tenants services and amenities are easily provided through the app as the offerings are easily accessible. Some of the key services include fitness classes, food, drinks, and exclusive discounts.
- The app provides a feature that enables customers to build and promote their brand with their own tailored app experience. This enables a client to modify everything ranging from app name, logos and colors, and services.
- Tenant reviews can easily be collected through the app and be used as a guide for future programs and investments.
- The app also makes it easier for customers to manage their facilities and work requests, coordinate tenant access to important documents, and lift bookings.
- The app simplifies tenants work by offering a 24/7 service.
- Key features of the app include workplace services, entertainment, food and beverage, mobility, security, accessibility, sustainability, and wellness.
- The app makes it easier for customers to access key services such as dry cleaning, parking, electric vehicle charging, mailboxes, and lockers.
- Customers can also book events, sport tickets, and other available activities.
- Food and beverage options are also available to tenants through the app.
- The app provides shuttle service updates, shuttle tracking integration, and bike rentals.
- Security is also tightly managed, as the app provides frequent building updates.
- Wellness programs are easily accessible to tenants keeping them healthy. Some programs include fitness classes, mindfulness, fitness facility details, and neighborhood fitness discounts and memberships.
- According to the company, the app can help customers "increase tenant satisfaction with value-added communication, faster problem resolution, and greater transparency into the process."
- The app provides features such as tenant service, maintenance, risk management, mobility, and communications.
- Maintenance is a key feature of the app, allowing customers to track and report maintenance tasks in the property while also enabling customers to better allocate their assets.
- Tenant service is enhanced by easily tracking the status of the different requests. This also promotes the building of amenities.
- Communication is effectively delivered to tenants, vendors and staff as they have a modern property websites and a simple broadcast messaging.
- Property data is readily available due to the building monitoring service they provide.
- The app has a variety of features ranging from ordering lunch, processing maintenance request, booking parking space, bicycle sharing, calling a taxi, get personal messages, send directions, among others.
- The app allows customers to unlock company bikes remotely.
- The app also enables customers to send and receive messages.
- Through the app, customers able to monitor the temperature in their office and manage parking space.
- The app has a variety of features, including maintenance management, home services, rent tracking, message board, and packaging.
- Through the app customers are able to access various home services, ranging from dry-cleaning, housekeeping, to medical house-calls.
- The app also enables individuals to pay rent with a credit/debit card or by using direct bank-to-bank ACH transactions, which is easier compared to using checks.
- Through the app, maintenance requests can be arranged in a single list, repairs can be scheduled, updates are sent regularly and the staff are easily assigned to each building.
- The app has a feature that effectively notifies customers when packages have been delivered.
- Lastly, customers are able to send messages to an entire building, select apartments, or a single individual.
- Although the company did not mention specific partners that provide different features, the company acknowledged that it's ready to partner with home service providers.