Reactful CL (1)
Monetate offers various optimization tools that enable brands to personalize their users' experience and increase engagement. The research team has provided detailed information regarding Monetate in the attached spreadsheet, rows 3-40, column D. Below is the summary of the findings.
Summary of findings
- Monetate was founded in 2008 by David Bookspan and David Brussin.
- This company headquarter is located in New York City, the United States.
- In 2019, Monetate was acquired by Kibo Software (a cloud-based software provider).
- This company has raised a total of $46 million in funding.
- Some examples of the company's clients include Adidas, Hot Topic, National Geographic, Wrangler, Patagonia, Dollar General, Timberland, Newegg, Waitrose, Best Buy, Godiva, among others.
- Stephen Collins is the president and chief executive officer of the company.
To address the request, the research team scoured through the Monetate main website, press releases, news outlets, company profiling databases, media publications, annual reports, social media accounts, and review sites. Here, we were able to retrieve the majority of the information required concerning the Monetate company.
After exploring through the above-mentioned databases, we discovered that relevant information regarding the company's pricing, pilot programs, Amazon data, and data sets (price data, promotion data, & level of categorization) was not publicly available. This could be as a result of the lack of publication of such information on public data. Also, Monetate company is privately-held and they are not obligated to publish their mode of operations on public data.