Rbb Communications - Competitive Landscape (SSPR, Spark PR)
SSPR is an integrated private company with a focus on PR management, while Spark PR is a fully integrated PR and Marketing agency that specializes in Technology and Innovation companies. The details of each company were included in the attached spreadsheet and a summary of our findings below.
- SSPR is a private agency that provides integrated public relations to the AI, B2B, Consumer, Cybersecurity, FinTech, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, HR, MarTech, and Travel & Hospitality industries.
- The services provided by the company include Media Relation, Social Media Services, Integrated Services, Analyst Relations Services, and dedicated services for each industry.
- They don't have additional agency brands, and their client brands include Townew, Abuelo's, Ossia, Trucker Path, My Mobile Watchdog, Sonic Boom, Take Flight Learning, Spirent, PowerInbox, Health Fidelity, among others.
- Their social media channels include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- They are owners of the Agile Narrative brand, and their clients include the brands of Skype, Etsy, Waze, GitHub, Walmart, NASDAQ, Verizon Ventures, Univision, and Bloomberg, among others.
- Their services include Public & Media Relations, Content Services, Creative Services, Custom Website Development, Social Services, Community Services, and Paid Media.
- Their social media channels include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Rbb Communications - Competitive Landscape (PAN, LaunchSquad)
PAN Communications is an integrated PR and marketing agency focused on Healthcare and Tech, while LaunchSquad is a PR and content firm that focuses on the Consumer industry. The details of each company were included in the attached spreadsheet and a summary of our findings below.
- PAN Communications is a private and integrated agency for marketing and PR that focuses on B2B companies from the Tech and Healthcare industries.
- The services provided by PAN Communications include PR/Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Brand Advocacy, Insights & Analytics, and Creative Services.
- They don't have agency brands, except for their PAN Global division. Their client brands include NGIX, OutSystems, 8x8, Actian, BMC, Citrix, ClearScore, Involve, Marin Software, SAP, SBDS, Symantec, Synopsys, and Too Good To Go.
- Their social media channels are LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- LaunchSquad is a private firm that focuses on B2B companies from the global business and consumer industries, including Consumer Technology, Enterprise Technology, Energy, Finance, Education, eCommerce, Gaming, Media, Retail, Entertainment, Fashion, etc.
- They are not a fully integrated company but focus on public relations, creative content, and content marketing.
- Their services include Public Relations, Content, Video, and Analytics.
- Some clients they've worked, which they call Launch Brands, include American Giant, Coursera, iHeartRadio, Moviepass, Jobvite, Society of Grownups, D-Wave, Stella Service, Alit, and Successfactors.
- Their social media channels include Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Rbb Communications - Competitive Landscape (Method, Highwire PR)
Method is a private agency specialized in product design and strategy consultancy while Highwire PR is a private agency specialized in PR management. The details of each company were included in the attached spreadsheet and a summary of our findings below.
- Method is a private marketing, product design, and strategy consultant, agency from GlobalLogic.
- The agency works with different industries, including Automotive, Professional Services, Insurance, Aviation, News & Media, Healthcare, and different organizations like startups, nonprofits, government, blue-chip companies, etc.
- They don't have agency brands, as Method is a brand from GlobalLogic. Some notorious brands they have as clients include Google, LG, Barclays, Nordstrom, Steelcase, Microsoft, MoMa, and Time Warner Cable.
- Their services include Product Accelerator, Service and Product Innovation, Future Business Vision, and Building Capability. Its capabilities include strategic design, speculative design, software engineering, service design, research & insights, prototyping, product design, portfolio alignment, experience design, digital architecture, data strategy, data design, business design, and brand design.
- Their main social media channels are Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Highwire PR is a private PR agency designed to integrate with the company's marketing team, focusing on the Software/Cloud Computing (Technology), Consumer, SMB, Mobile, Security, and Cleantech industries.
- The services provided include Messaging and Positioning, Media, Influencer, and Analyst Relations, Digital Studio, Global Account Management, Media Training and Coaching, and Reputation Management.
- While they don't have agency brands, their clients include Akamai, Cisco, Cloudera, HERE, Forcepoint, Endgame, GE Power, NIO, Norwest Venture Partners, Rubrik, SonicWall, Twilio, Veracode, and more.
- Their social media channels are Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Rbb Communications - Competitive Landscape (Padilla, Walker Sands)
Padilla and Walker Sands and fully integrated and private marketing agencies that provide marketing communication, branding, web, and creative services, among others. The details of each company were included in the attached spreadsheet and a summary of our findings below.
- Padilla is an integrated and private marketing agency of Minneapolis that works with the Ag + Environmental Sciences, Financial Services, Consumer, Health, Food and Beverage, Higher Education, Technology, and Manufacturing industries.
- Their brands are Joe Smith, Foodminds, and SMS Research Advisors.
- The services they offer include Marketing Communication, Corporate Communication, Investor Relations, Advertising, Brand Strategy, Crisis + Critical Issues, Design, Digital + Web, Employee Engagement, Influencer Marketing, Public Relations, Marketing Technology, Measurement + Analytics, Media Relations, Insights + Strategy, Social Media, The Cookery NYC, and the Spotlight Survey.
- Their social media channels are Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Walker Sands is a fully integrated private marketing agency from Chicago that specializes on B2B companies, focusing mainly on the Services and Technology industries, like Artificial Intelligence, Automotive Tech, Cybersecurity, Distribution & Logistics, EdTech, eCommerce, Electronics & Robotics, Enterprise Software, Fintech, Fulfillment & Moving, Healthcare Tech, HR Tech, IT Services, InsurTech, MarTech, Professional Services, Retail Tech, and Small Business.
- Their agency brands are Walker Sands Digital and Walker Sands Communications.
- The services they offer include branding, creative services, demand generation, marketing strategy, public relations, and web.
- Their social media channels are Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.