Expedition RV Market
- Unimog, now owned by Daimler AG, was originally designed to be an agricultural machine.
- In January 2022, Global Expedition Vehicles was acquired by Storyteller Overland. The merger will allow both companies to continue producing expedition trucks in partnership and expand their global footprint.
- Unicat Expedition Vehicles has an annual estimated revenue of $4.73 million.
This report contains the estimated annual revenues and number of vehicles produced by each of the listed expedition RV manufacturers. The requested information for Unimog, EcoRoamer, Hunter RMV, and SLRV Expedition Vehicles is not publicly available.
- Since its inception, EarthRoamer has built 300 expedition RVs. Its estimated annual revenue is $17.5 million.
- Earth Cruiser produces about 30 vehicles every year. Its estimated annual revenue is $1.32 million.
- The total estimated annual revenue for Global Expedition Vehicles is $3.97 million. The manufacturer was acquired by Storyteller Overland earlier this year.
- So far, Bliss Mobil has built 80 expedition vans. Its estimated annual revenue is $1.46 million.
- The total estimated annual revenue for American Expedition Vehicles is $18 million.
- Action Mobil has an estimated annual revenue of $16.9 million.
- The total estimated revenue for Unicat Expedition Vehicles is $4.73 million.
In answering this request, the research team utilized third-party profiles, including DnB Hoovers, Owler, and Rocket Reach, since the listed companies are privately held and are not required to publish their financial information. We could not provide the number of vehicles produced annually for ten of the listed manufacturers. We began our search on their official websites for hints to their annual production volume. This strategy only provided the total volume produced so far by two of the companies. We searched news reports and interviews featuring the companies and their leaders. Using this strategy, we found the annual production volume for Earth Cruiser. However, we could not provide the figures for other companies and have therefore determined that the information is publicly unavailable.
Although Unimog is a brand under Daimler AG, it is not available for direct purchase in the US. We could not provide the revenue for the brand as it is not included in Daimler's annual report, nor does it have financial profiles on third-party sources such as Owler.
EcoRoamer, Hunter RMV, and SLRV Expedition Vehicles also have no revenue estimates and annual production volume.