Best Sofa Bed
- Homary's upholstered convertible sofa is suitable for both small and large living rooms. Priced at $1,499.99, it can be converted to a sleeper sofa and reassembled with ease. With a 5-star rating on Hunker, customers have praised the furniture for its versatility, ease of assembly, and comfort.
- The Una Ivory Boucle Sleeper Sofa costs $1,799. Crafted by CB2, this furniture has a modern minimalist design. Havenly's lead designer, Vivian Torres, featured this furniture on her top 10 list of sleeper sofas and daybeds.
- Caswell's sleeper sectional is a 112-inch wide versatile sofa produced by Darby Home Co. It costs $4,099.99. Out of more than 400 reviews, the Caswell sleeper sectional has a 4.5-star rating on Wayfair, receiving praise for being very nice aesthetically and super comfortable. As of May 2021, it was among the top-selling sofas on Wayfair.
This research provides a list of eight of the best sofa beds in the market. For each item, we provided the name, a link to the product, the price, and a brief description of the sofa bed, including why it was chosen. We focused on sofas that are available for purchase in the United States.
Homary Upholstered Convertible Sofa
- Homary's upholstered convertible sofa can be easily converted to a sleeper sofa and reassembled. It costs $1,499.99 and is suitable for both small and large living rooms.
- In addition to having a bed, this multi-purpose sofa also has a concealed storage compartment. Crafted with sleek modern detailing, the furniture is recommended by renowned interior designers such as Carneil Griffin.
- Customers who have purchased this furniture have had a very pleasant experience, giving it a 5-star rating and praising the sofa for its versatility, ease of assembly, and comfort.
Apt 2B Nora Queen Size Sleeper Sofa
- The Apt 2B Nora Queen Size Sleeper Sofa is a "made-to-order, retro-style sleeper sofa" that costs $2,964.80.
- The couch has a single seat cushion that gives it a roomy feel and offers enough space for several sitters. It can contain up to four people.
- Customers can upholster the sofa in more than 56 different fabrics and colors. Fabrics range from microfiber, velvet, and various textured woven fabrics. All of these fabrics are "kid- and pet-friendly and super easy to clean."
- Up to 10 swatches of the fabrics can be received for free. Also, the sofa base is available in three different finishes. For the pull-out bed, customers can either choose "a queen-size deluxe innerspring or memory foam mattress, the latter costing about $212 more."
- Reviewers have been very pleased with this product. The sofa bed has a 5-star rating on Apt2B's online store.
Una Ivory Boucle Sleeper Sofa
- The Una Ivory Boucle Sleeper Sofa costs $1,799. Crafted by CB2, this furniture has a modern minimalist design.
- Havenly's lead designer, Vivian Torres, featured this furniture on her top 10 list of sleeper sofas and daybeds. According to Torres, one of the features that make this boucle sleeper sofa outstanding is the fact that it is "super easy to transform from one version to the other."
- Also, it is technically a more stylish and updated version of the futons or convertible sleeper sofas that were popular in the ‘90s. The Una Ivory Boucle Sleeper Sofa features a modern frame, finish, and luxe. Its ivory boucle fabric also gives it a visual appeal that looks good in almost any room.
Claude Brisson MULTY Sleeper Sofa
- The Claude Brisson MULTY Sleeper Sofa comes in two forms: with arms and without arms. Both products cost $5,415 and are available in more than 1,000 colors, finishes, and dimensions.
- It is a simple, straightforward, and practical piece of furniture. The MULTY sleeper sofa was created by Claude Brisson, a French designer. As a couch, it is designed to comfortably fit two people.
- This piece of furniture is unlike most couches. Its layered cushions transform into the mattress. The bottom slats, on the other hand, "pull out to create a base for the polyether foam, which is covered in a cotton-blend cover that's treated with a special guard to prevent the growth of bacteria."
- Manually produced with careful craftsmanship, every piece of this couch is used to create the pull-out bed. This takes away the stress of having to find somewhere to stash extra cushions. For minimalists who consistently try to reduce clutter, this is a life-saver.
Innovation Living Grand D.E.L Sofa Bed
- Produced by Innovation Living, the Grand D.E.L. Sofa Bed costs $3,995. Made with 100% polyester, the sofa comes in a variety of upholstery options.
- It "is an eye-catching sofa that folds out into a queen-sized bed". Equipped with ultra-wide arms, the sofa bed has a tufted design, with a removable armrest cover that doubles as a side table.
- This piece was featured on a Dwell Magazine list of stylish and surprisingly comfortable sleeper sofas.
Sloan Left Chaise Sleeper Sectional
- The Sloan Sleeper is a sectional style sofa created by Interior Define. It costs $2780.75.
- This sofa is designed for people who want the option of having a pull-out bed embedded in a sectional sleeper. Interior Define allows buyers to "customize the sofa completely." Numerous fabric options are available.
- Customers can also specify the material for the legs, the chaise length, as well as the seat cushion fill and type. Reviewers of this product "were blown away by the fabric selection and appreciated the seamless delivery."
Bedford Queen Trundle Sleeper Sofa
- The Bedford Queen Trundle Sleeper Sofa is a $2,999 smart sleeper sofa designed by American Leather for Crate and Barrel.
- It has a clean look, effortless style, and an "ingenious trundle mattress disguised as a front rail." By pulling out the rail, a lower trundle bed can be accessed. Also, by pulling it out further, the furniture transforms into a queen-size bed.
- The design factors in ease of movement for people who live in older homes or apartments. Its trundle portion can be dismantled, allowing the sofa bed to pass through narrow passages.
- Reviewers of this product have rated it 4.58 on Crate and Barrel.
Caswell 112" Wide Velvet Right Hand Facing Sleeper Sectional
- The Caswell sleeper sectional is a 112-inch wide versatile sofa produced by Darby Home Co. It costs $4,099.99.
- This sofa has spring and foam seats, as well as throw pillows. Its comfortable, queen-sized mattress pulls out in seconds. Customers who have purchased this product are very pleased. Out of more than 400 reviews, the Caswell sleeper sectional has a 4.5-star rating.
- Reviewers have praised the furniture for being very nice aesthetically and super comfortable. As of May 2021, it was "one of the top-selling options on Wayfair."
For this research on the best sofa beds in the market, we leveraged the most reputable sources of information for furniture, home improvement, and interior design, including Wayfair, Lonny, Hunker, and Best Products. Each sofa bed on this list was highly recommended by interior design experts and has earned very positive reviews from customers. Also, we ensured that a variety of modern sofa designs were provided to suit different purposes, space requirements, and family sizes.