Qualtrics and Medialia Niches
Qualtrics has a customer base of more than 12,000 organizations, including more than 85% of the Fortune 100 companies. Medallia customers range from industries like automotive, energy & utilities, financial services, government, life sciences, manufacturing, non-profit, retail, travel & hospitality, among others.
- Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data serving more than 12,000 businesses worldwide, including more than 85% of the Fortune 100 companies.
- Their customers include businesses of all sizes, with a wide range of industries including airlines, automotive, B2B, financial services, government, media, retail, travel & hospitality, among others.
- Qualtrics is regularly investing in its direct and indirect sales and marketing capabilities to acquire new customers, including continued growth in the number of enterprise customers.
- The company plans to acquire new customers with its powerful multi-pronged go-to-market model.
- To enter international markets, the company has developed a hub-and-spoke sales model comprised of centralized inside-sales teams surrounded by regional direct sales groups.
- There is no information available on the company website, annual reports, media, and industry publications, among others, of increased ad spending by Qualtrics towards any specific niche in the industry.
- According to the SEC report of Qualtrics, the advertising and promotional expenses for the years ended December 31, 2018, and 2019 were $2.3 million and $3.2 million, respectively.
- The advertising and promotional expenses for the nine months ended September 30, 2020 (unaudited) were $2.3 million.
- Some advertising examples of Qualtrics show that they have used segmented ads with post-click experiences to reach their customers.
- Medallia, an organization helping companies win through customer and employee experience, has more than 1,000+ customers ranging from industries like automotive, energy & utilities, financial services, government, healthcare, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, non-profit, retail, travel & hospitality, among others.
- To drive sales to new customers, the company plans to continue to invest in sales and marketing to grow the number of customers and expand its sales force to pursue large and mid-sized enterprises.
- The company plans to invest in new products and features while extending its platform to bring the power of experience management to a broader range of enterprises, industries, geographies, and use cases.
- Medallia also plans to continuously intensify its opportunities within existing industry verticals and expand to other verticals.
- Medallia is also investing to enhance machine learning and other forms of AI, in addition to predictive analytics and optimization tools, to address the most complex challenges in the XM market. This strategy includes targeting potential new customers and also introducing new opportunities for existing customers.
- There is no information available on the company website, annual reports, media, industry publications, among others, if Medallia has increased its ad spend towards any specific niche in the industry.
- According to the SEC report of Medallia, the advertising expense for the years ended January 31, 2020, 2019, and 2018 was $6.7 million, $2.5 million, and $0.5 million, respectively.