QSR Franchise Owners
Details for the top 100 QSR franchise owners including their brands, number of QSR units, and revenue have been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- KBP Investments had $851 million in revenue in 2019.
- Manna had $924 million in revenue in 2019.
- JAE Restaurant Group had revenue of between $300 million to $400 million in 2019.
- Palo Alto had revenue of between $200 million to $300 million in 2019.
- Cafua Management Company has an estimated revenue of $5 million.
Other Helpful Findings
- Pizza Hut franchisees pay 4.25% of the gross sales for advertising.
- Taco Bell franchisees pay 4% of the gross sales for advertising.
- Wendy's franchisees pay an "advertising fee of 4 percent".
To find the top 100 QSR franchise owners, we searched through the franchise industry reports and publications. We ranked the companies according to the number of QSR units they own and their revenue. To find their marketing/ad spend, we started by searching the company's official website, annual reports, news articles, and publications. We also searched through company databases such as Zoominfo, Crunchbase, and Craft. After an exhaustive search we concluded that most of these companies do not make their marketing/ad spend public. This may be due to the fact that most of these companies are private and are not required to make their spending available to the public.