Shelly Whitehead, Emma Liem Beckett, Elaine Watson, and Sam Danley are some leading content producers in the US that work for notable publications like QSR Web, Restaurant Dive, Food Navigator, and Food Business News, respectively. Details about the leading content producers and thought leaders in the QSR industry are provided in the attached spreadsheet.
QSR Industry-Leading Content Producers
- Shelly Whitehead is the Managing Editor for QSR Web and Pizza Marketplace. She works for Networld Media Group and has published over 350 articles about the pizza and quick service restaurant (QSR) industry.
- Dorothy Creamer is the Editor-in-Chief at Hospitality Technology media publications. She has published over 129 articles about the restaurant and hotel industry. Dorothy Creamer also writes special industry reports like Lodging Technology Study, Restaurant Technology Study, Customer Engagement Technology Study, and others.
- Aaron Allen is a restaurant industry expert. He has worked with over 10,000 restaurants and 200 of the largest chains across the world. He regularly publishes articles for QSR Magazine, CNN, CNBC, Eater, Houston Chronicles, The New York Times, USA Today, Bloomberg, and others.
- Nancy Luna is working as the Senior Editor at the Nation's Restaurant News. She has written over 2,416 articles about the QSR industry.
- Emma Liem Beckett is working as the Editor for Restaurant Dive and Food Dive. The Muck Rack profile for Emma features over 375 articles written about the food and dining industry in the US.
- Elaine Watson is the Editor for FoodNavigator. She has written over 1,200 articles about business and finance, food and dining, health science, and others.
- Sam Danley is the Digital Editor for Food Business News. Sam has written close to 900 articles about the food and dining industry.
- Sam Oches is working as the Editorial Director for Food News Media and its publications FSR and QSR Magazine. Sam's Muck Rack profile features over 200 articles about the business, finance, food, and dining industry in the US.
- Barbara Castiglia is the Executive Editor for Modern Restaurant Management (MRM) magazine. She has published over 700 articles about the food and dining industry in the US.
- Jonathan Maze is the Executive Editor for Restaurant Business. Jonathan has written over 3,105 articles about the food and dining, restaurant finance, mergers and acquisitions, and QSR industry.
We started the research by searching for leading QSR industry publications in the US. We were able to identify nearly 15 leading content producers in the QSR industry. Next, we tried to identify the editors-in-chief for the shortlisted industry publication outlets.
We were able to compile a list of industry-leading content experts by checking the Muck Rack profile of each shortlisted editor. Additionally, we were able to understand the frequency of publication and topics of content published by the industry expert.