Push Notification Companies
AlertMedia, Call-Em-All and InformaCast all have products that can be used to send emergency alerts via text, email and/or app to business owners. The details of these three products are discussed further within the enclosed spreadsheet.
- AlertMedia is a mass communication tool that was specifically designed as an emergency alert system.
- It allows for notifications via email, text, app, voice and social media.
- Additionally, it has a variety of other useful features, including read receipt options, conference bridge services and survey creation/distribution options.
- Meanwhile, AlertMedia supports instant notifications, well over 10,000 recipients per customer and can be directly accessed by the user.
- Call-Em-All is a more general mass messaging system that offers texting and automated calling that can be distributed instantly or scheduled in advance.
- Notably, the company has supported over 44,000 organizations and sent more than 1.3 billion text and voice messages.
- Meanwhile, Call-Em-All supports instant notifications, well over 500,000 recipients per customer and can be directly accessed by the user.
- InformaCast is another more general mass notification tool by Singlewire Systems that supports alerts via text, email, calls and desktop pop-ups.
- The tool is available in a wide variety of configurations, both in terms of the way messages are triggered as well as the manner in which messages target groups and are received.
- Meanwhile, InformaCast supports instant notifications, well over 25,000 recipients per customer and can be directly accessed by the user.