B2B Conferences With Purpose or Social Impact, Part 1
World Business Forum, B2B Next, Innovation leader and TU-Automotive are among the B2B conferences with underlying social impact or business purpose. The requested information have been entered in row 3–8 of the attached spreadsheet.
- The two-day event which will be held in New York seeks to bring together industry leaders who are united by their passion for business.
- Topics related to purpose includes "The Strategic Challenges of Business Transformation" and "Preparing for the Future of Work."
- "B2B Next is the premier conference for B2B executives embracing the e-commerce opportunity."
- The conference will hold from 29th September to 1st October 2020 in Chicago.
- According to the conference website, "Impact 2020 is the only innovation conference designed just for corporate innovators — no consultants, no software vendors, no sales pitches."
- TU-Automotive Detroit is an annual B2B conference and exhibition that gathers the leaders in automotive technology to showcase innovations and drive transformation.
- The event seeks to bring together top leaders from nonprofit organizations, entrepreneurs, philanthropist, senior executives of for-profit CSR-centric businesses to discuss and create solutions that address the most pressing global challenges.
Business for Social Responsibility (BSR) Conference
- The BSR conference is the "longest running" sustainability conference.
- The conference will hold on the 27–29 October, 2020 in New York.
- The conference brings together thought leaders and senior executives from leading B2B and B2C brands to share insights into the latest business strategies and business transformation.