Public Relations Job Titles - Senior Account Coordinator
A multi-hour research effort yielded very few results for public relations senior account coordinator salaries and experience requirements. As a result, we have been unable to fully complete the "Senior Account Coordinator" section of the PR Job Titles spreadsheet. Below, we have outlined the information we were able to find regarding experience and salary, as well as the research strategies completed in an effort to fulfill the research request.
Senior Account Coordinator Experience and Salary Range
- Di Petroff PR was seeking a senior account coordinator who had at least 2 years of PR experience. No salary information was available.
- At Rubenstein, Kamela Kettles currently works as a senior account coordinator and had between 4 and 5 years of experience prior to earning her current title. According to Glassdoor, the salary for this position is between $41,000 and $44,000.
- At Superunion, Amy Shih is a senior account coordinator and had two years of experience prior to her current position. An estimated salary range for senior positions at Superunion is between $82,900 and $98,100.
- At Bold PR, Morgan Gerard is a senior account coordinator and had around 5 years of experience prior to becoming senior account coordinator, including 2 years at Bold PR. A senior account coordinator at Bold PR makes between $55,000 — $59,000 according to Glassdoor.
- At Blue Medium, David Simantov had 1.5 years of experience in public relations before becoming senior account coordinator. No salary range information is available.
- PR Consulting was seeking a senior account coordinator in New York City and has an estimated salary range of $72,000 — $84,000 for senior positions.
Typical Career Trajectory After 'Account Coordinator'
- Research indicated that the most common used terms for senior positions at public relations firms in New York are: senior account executive, account supervisor, account director, and senior account manager.
- A typical career trajectory after being an account coordinator is to become an assistant account executive, then an account executive, followed by a senior account executive. This is exemplified by Marisa Symeonides at 5W Public Relations, Casey Hamilton at Zeno Group, and Sarah Waldrop at Covet Public Relations.
We have attempted several research strategies in order to identify the salary range and the years of experience required for the position as senior account coordinator at public relations firms in New York. The first was to identify PR firms in New York and sift through their currently open positions and available salary information on Glassdoor and LinkedIn. We then performed a search on several popular job portals such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Google Jobs, and Monster. After these two strategies proved unable to locate PR senior account coordinator positions and the requisite information, we identified people who currently hold the position as senior account coordinator at a PR firm in New York to trace their career paths and calculate the years of experience prior to achieving this position. This information has been added to the spreadsheet, and detailed above. We then sought salary information for the firms listed, which often did not yield results for the job title "senior account coordinator." In this case, we have included salary range information for senior level positions. Within the allotted time frame, we have managed to locate information for 6 firms.