Public-Private Partnership Researchers - Part 1
Leading US-based researchers on Public-Private Partnerships include Raymond E. Levitt, Eric J. Boyer, Michael Overton, Robert Glenn Richey. Jr, Michael J. Garvin, Robert L. Bland, R. Richard Geddes, and Sylvia Brady. More details about the researchers are presented below.
Raymond E. Levitt
- Dr. Raymond Levitt is a researcher and an Emeritus professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Stanford university.
- He is also the director of Stanford's Global Projects Centre.
- Dr. Raymond has co-authored several PPP publications including "Examining the State of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Institutionalization in the United States", and "Public-Private Partnerships for Infrastructure Delivery".
- His website can be found here.
- Raymond's phone number is 650-723-2677.
Eric J. Boyer
- Eric J. Boyer is a researcher with interests in PPP. He is an assistant professor in the "Master of Public Administration Program at the University of Texas at El Paso".
- Eric has authored several publications on PPP including "Unpacking The Influence Of Public–Private Partnerships On Disaster Resilience: A Comparison Of Expert Perspectives" and "How does public participation affect perceptions of public–private partnerships? A citizens’ view on push, pull, and network approaches in PPPs".
- Eric's website can be found here.
- His email address is email@example.com.
- Among other publications, Michael has co-authored "Assessing the contributions of collaborators in public–private partnerships: Evidence from tax increment financing''.
- Michael's email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- His phone number is 208-885-0972.
- Michael's LinkedIn profile is found here.
Robert Glenn Richey. Jr
- Dr. Robert Glenn Richey. Jr is a researcher, scholar and the "Research Director in the Center for Supply Chain Innovation" at Auburn university.
- He has co-authored several publications on PPP including "Disaster resilience through public–private short‐term collaboration" and "Leveraging public‐private partnerships to improve community resilience in times of disaster".
- Robert's phone number is (205) 310-5973.
- His email address is email@example.com.
- His LinkedIn profile can be accessed here.
Michael J. Garvin
- Michael J. Garvin has particular research interests in Public Private Partnerships. He is an associate professor at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Michael has co-authored several publications including "The Forest and the Trees: A Systems Map of Governance Interdependencies in the Shaping Phase of Road Public–Private Partnerships" and "Contractual risk sharing mechanisms in US highway PPP projects".
- His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- His LinkedIn profile is found here.
Robert L. Bland
- Robert L. Bland is a professor at the University of North Texas and a fellow in the "National Academy of Public Administration".
- Robert has research interests in Public-Private Partnerships and his publications include "Assessing the contributions of collaborators in public–private partnerships: Evidence from tax increment financing".
- His email address is email@example.com.
- His phone number is 940-565-4339.
- LinkedIn profile can be found here.
R. Richard Geddes
- Richard is a professor in the "Department of Policy Analysis and Management at Cornell University". He also founded Cornell University's Cornell Program in Infrastructure Policy where he also serves as the director.
- He has interests in PPP and has authored several publications in this field including"The Use of PPP Arrangements in Street Lighting: A Win‐Win Option?" and "Revenue-risk-sharing approaches for public-private partnership provision of highway facilities".
- His phone number is 607-379-8298.
- Richard's email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- His LinkedIn profile is found here.
- Silvia Brady is a researcher with a keen interest in the PPP field. She is also a professor at the Metropolitan State University of Denver.
- Among her publications, she has co-autored "The global infrastructure public-private partnership and the extra-territorial politics of collective provision: The case of regional rail transit in Denver, USA" and "The changing role of public-private partnerships in urban transportation: A case study of the rise of P3s in Denver, CO.".
- Sylvia's email address is email@example.com.
- Her LinkedIn Profile can be found here.
- Her Phone number is (303) 605-5961.