An extensive search of the public domain revealed no publicly available information to answer the question fully, we've used the available data to pull together key findings that highlight some characteristics of a typical user of Everee, like the competitor's audience interests, CFO personality, the lifestyle of American business owners, among others.
COMPETITOR'S AUDIENCE INTERESTS
- It is found that the audiences of BambooHR, Workday, Dayforce HCM and Deltek are interested in topics like jobs, career, employment, programming, software development, computers, electronics, technology, news, finance, and media, among others.
- According to Deloitte's Business Chemistry C-suite study, CFOs were more likely to be drivers (37%) and guardians (26%).
- As Drivers, CFOs are those who value challenge and generate momentum.
- As Guardians, CFOs are those who value stability and bring order and rigor.
Characteristics/Lifestyle of American Small Business Owners
- Small business owners characterized themselves as highly motivated to succeed.
- Small business owners are hard workers; it is found that about 29% would work for more than 50 hours per week, and 85% would work on weekends.
- Additionally, 53% worked one of the six major holidays, i.e., New Year's Eve, Independence Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- More than 50% eat one meal at home daily, and nearly 20% missed three or more doctor's appointments every year.
- Small business owners said they missed out on social events and hobbies because they were focused on building their business. It is also noted that they are more optimistic.
HR PRO'S QUALITIES
- Important qualities for HR specialists include great listening skills, speaking skills, decision-making skills, being detail-oriented, and interpersonal skills.
We were not able to create psychographics of a typical user of Everee, but we have provided general psychographics of the typical users of HR payroll software such as Everee as a broader approach to the request. We have performed the strategies below.
We started our research by looking at the company website, company directory profiles, and social media pages of Everee. The goal was to garner an overview of the company and to see if there are available data on its users. We found out that the company website does not contain any testimonials or reviews of users, which could lead us to look at the personality of the users by searching their social media accounts. The social media profiles of Everee like Facebook and Linkedin contained minimal information. In their Facebook page, only 18 people liked their page, and we could not access their profiles. In their Linkedin, it only had 1 post, and the commenters were from the company itself. Hence, we could not pull out any psychographics data using this approach.
Next, we tried using tools like SimilarWeb, since this tool provides audience interests of their website visitors. Unfortunately, there is no available data for Everee in SimilarWeb. We also tried pulling data from Spyfu and Hashtagify, but no data was available for Everee.
Alternatively, we tried looking for third party website reviews for Everee. The goal was to look at the name of reviewers and analyze their interests. Unfortunately, we could not find reliable reviews for Everee. We looked in websites like Trustpilot, Capterra, among others. We were able to find reviews of Everee's competitors like BambooHR, Workday, Dayforce, and Deltek. We also checked the position/role of the reviewers who are mostly HR and financial managers. We assumed that the reviewers of these competitors would likely be the same as the users of Everee, so we decided to look at the profiles of these competitors in SimilarWeb to pull out audience interests. With this approach, we were able to pull out the interest of potential users of Everee.
Lastly, we looked for psychographics of typical users like small business owners, CFOs, and human resources professionals. The goal was to get some insights about the potential users of Everee. We searched for precompiled demographics, statistics, and surveys from credible media publications like Forbes, Entrepreneur, Deloitte, WSJ, and the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. We were able to identify some personality and characteristics of their typical users; the same has presented them in the key findings.
The unavailability of data maybe because Everee was recently established in April 2018, which makes the availability of news, articles, and data regarding the company to be minimal.