Prospecting List for Writers Workshops
- Briana Una McGuckin, Zining Mok, Jessica Festa, Jacquelyn Stolos, Donna Levin, and Sarah Aronson are six authors that currently teach live writing workshops.
- Donna Levin is a best-selling author with several titles to her name.
- Sarah Aronson has published three novels since 2000.
- This report lists six writers that teach live writing workshops and are available to be hired to run live writing workshops. Only six authors could be identified because only six could be found in the current work schedules, i.e job listings, e.t.c. This means that there could be more than six authors qualified to teach live writing workshops, but only these six are currently advertising to work. They were considered relatively well-known using various metrics, including social media following and the number of books published.
Briana Una McGuckin
- Briana Una McGuckin's next writing workshop is scheduled for December 2, 2021. It is titled "The Art Friend’s Dilemma: Advice on Writing from Real Life," and it explores the challenges of writing about people we know.
- This is her current website link, Twitter profile link, and Facebook profile link.
- Zining Mok's next live writing workshop is scheduled for December 9, 2021, and it will be about, "tapping into your dreams as a literary nonfiction device in this generative workshop."
- These are her current Instagram, Twitter, and website links.
- Jessica Festa's next live workshop is coming soon, although the actual date is yet to be announced. It will be titled, "Starting Off Right: How To Build A Blog, Grow An Audience & Make Money." She is also a New-York-based creator and lifestyle blogger.
- These are links to her current blog, Facebook site, Instagram page, and Twitter handle.
- Jacquelyn Stolos' next live workshop will be titled "Writing from a Strong Sense of Place: A Generative Workshop" Its actual schedule has not been released yet.
- Here are links to her current website, Twitter profile, and Instagram page.
- Donna Levin's next live workshop will be titled "Revising the Novel: Take Your First Draft to the Next Level." Its actual date has not been released yet.
- This is a link to her website, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Sarah Aronson's next live writing workshop is scheduled for January 20, 2022. It will be titled "Writing Beginnings and Endings."
- This is a link to her website, as well as links to her Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest profiles.
This report lists six writers teaching live writing workshops that could be hired to run workshops. It is a list of the six available authors that currently teach live writing workshops. Only six authors could be identified because only six could be found in the current work schedules, i.e. job listings. This means that there may be more than six authors available to work, but only these six are currently available to work. They were considered relatively well-known using various metrics, including social media followings and number of books published. To compile the list, the research team explored several resources, including job listings and schedules, professional