The top manufacturing companies for cookwares are Lodge Manufacturing Co., All-Clad Metalcrafters, 360 Cookware, Regal Ware Inc., Lloyd Pans, Corelle Brands LLC, Tramontina USA, Inc., Nordic Ware, Brooklyn Copper Cookware, and Made In Cookware. On the attached spreadsheet on the tab "Cookware", the requested information can be found.
1. LODGE MANUFACTURING CO.
- Lodge Manufacturing Co. is the only "domestic producer of foundry seasoned cast iron cookware in the United States." The company was founded in 1896, is family-owned, and produces the largest assortment of cast iron cookware on the market.
2. ALL-CLAD METALCRAFTERS
- All-Clad makes use of "American craftsmen and American-made metals" to manufacture its line of cookware. The company is known for its innovative, high-performance bonded cookware that is handcrafted in America "by American artisans using American steel."
3. 360 COOKWARE
- This company is recognized by the EPA and makes no use of harsh chemicals when manufacturing its cookware or bake-ware. The company is so confident in the quality of the product it manufactures that it offers a lifetime warranty.
4. REGAL WARE INC.
- Regal Ware has produced cookware for over a century in its facility in Wisconsin. Its products have been sold under diverse "brand names through direct-to-the-consumer channels, including Saladmaster®, Kitchen Fair®, Lifetime®, Classica®, and Royal Queen®. In addition, American Kitchen, 1919 Cookware and Christopher Kimball by 1919 Cookware, are available online and in select retail locations."
5. LLOYD PANS
- Lloyd Pans produces "unique, leading-edge design, finish and durability" that were created by its engineers and manufactured by American workers specifically trained for the task. The products can be used in bakeries, food manufacturing facilities or kitchens.
6. CORELLE BRANDS LLC
7. TRAMONTINA USA, INC.
- The company provides diverse "options for finishes, such as hard anodized, colored ceramic-coated, colored porcelain enamel, bright multi-colored exterior and polished and satin commercial-grade aluminum alloy 3004."
8. NORDIC WARE
- The company provides products ranging from limited edition bundt pans to microwavable cookware. A great deal of Nordic Ware products are manufactured in the U.S.
9. BROOKLYN COPPER COOKWARE
- The company provides pots and pans that are handcrafted in Brooklyn, New York.
10. MADE IN COOKWARE
- Made In cookware is made from American metals. "Made In cookware is constructed with 5 layers of aluminum and steel."
11. THE FIELD
- This company manufactures "cast iron pans that are lighter and have a smoother surface than typical cast iron products."
12. FINEX CAST IRON COOKWARE
- FINEX Cast Iron Cookware is based in Portland and consists of a small team of perfectionists that are "dedicated to making heirloom quality cast iron cookware in America for the first time in over half a century.
13. USA PAN
- This company manufactures its pans in Kansas. Its pans are made from stainless steel and have an aluminum core and are safe in the oven and dishwasher.
We determined the top cookware manufacturers by referencing a report by All American Review and an article made by USA Love List. All American Review has a list of the top recommendation of cookware manufacturers in the U.S. All American Review also states what those cookware manufacturers are best known for. Hence, based on the report by All American Review, we could spot the top cookware manufacturers in the U.S.
To find the requested information about the top cookware manufacturers, we searched the company website. As this did not yield all information requested, we searched the LinkedIn profiles of the companies for contact names. While we were unable to find the contacts for marketing/ licensing director for each organization, we have provided the next best alternate contact we could find. We also used email finders, such as Hunter, Rocket Reach, and Skrapp to find contact emails for the marketing or licensing director. For the contact phone number, we provided the telephone number of the office where the contact person is headquartered and some are from Rocket Reach. We have added three additional cookware manufacturers in the USA and from the list of 13 manufacturers.
We were unable to find four email addresses for the marketing director. To find these email addresses we first tried to search for the requested information on the company website. While most company websites show the contact number and email, Made In and Corelle Brands do not have its contact number displayed. By using this strategy, we were able to get contact number of some top cookware manufacturers. Second, we tried to search for the company profile in LinkedIn in attempt to get more information about the company, more specifically, the contact number although almost all the companies have LinkedIn profiles, we were still unable to provide the requested information using this strategy.
Last, we tried to use email finders website, such as Hunter, and Zoominfo, Rocket Reach and Skrapp to get the missing requested information. While looking for the email address we have found specific numbers for marketing heads using the Rocket Reach and included in the spreadsheet.
We then changed gears and gathered all available information to provide helpful findings for the cookware manufacturers. We also tried looking for social media channels that are connected to their websites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Instagram, among others. Many companies today are staying current with trends and adding their business profiles to social media sites and often the number of employees at each company is also included. We did not find any data pertinent to their employees or management from social media channels of the cookware manufacturers assigned. It may have limited availability because data related to each company's marketing and management has not been made public or they may not have made it public for internal reasons.