Specialty Lighting Prospecting List Part 1
Seven North American companies in the specialty lighting industry include CREE Lighting, Specialty Lighting Inc, Specialty Lighting Industries, Light Sources Inc., Advanced Specialty Lighting, Specialty Lighting Group, and American Lighting. Below are the key findings we used to update the attached spreadsheet.
- CREE Lighting is one of the key players operating in the Specialty Lighting market, especially LED Lighting.
- It was the first company to bring LED lighting to the masses, break the 300 LPW barrier, and first to offer a sensor-integrated intelligent lighting platform.
- The company's specialty lighting solutions are "designed for indoor, outdoor and intelligent lighting applications in office and industrial buildings, schools and universities, municipalities, automotive dealerships, healthcare facilities, and more."
- The company is headquartered in Durham, NC.
- The company operates globally.
- Carrie Martinelli is the Director, Marketing Communications and Events, and her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The general company contact is 1-800-236-6800.
SPECIALTY LIGHTING INC
- The company is among the top players in the "specialty lighting industry and offers specialty illumination and power distribution solutions for commercial, industrial, and residential spaces."
- The company "offers downlighting, task lighting, accent lighting, linear lighting, undercabinet lighting, power distribution, controls and accessories for the hospitality, retail, education, healthcare, furnishings and commercial markets."
- It is headquartered in Fallston, NC, and operates in the United States.
- Ward Norris is the Vice President of sales at Specialty Lighting Inc., and his email address is email@example.com.
- The general company contact is 704.538.6522.
SPECIALTY LIGHTING INDUSTRIES
- The company is a "leading manufacturer of high-end specialty architectural lighting solutions for the clients across the globe and provides a full line of standard and custom downlights, accent lights, linear lights, and even picture lighting."
- It "caters to hotels, corporations, and retail applications to private residences, galleries, and museums and works with lighting designers and the specification community to build professional-grade specifications."
- It is headquartered in Ocean Township, New Jersey, and operates globally.
- Bob Keimig is the Senior VP of sales at Specialty Lighting Industries, and his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The general company contact is 732.517.0800.
LIGHT SOURCES INC.
- Light Sources Inc. and its affiliate companies LCD Lighting, Voltarc, LightTech, and Cerlux are regarded as "innovative, high-tech designers and manufacturers in the specialty lamp manufacturing industry."
- The company is an international leader in the "production of specialty lights like low pressure tanning lamps, specialty ultra-violet (UV) germicidal lamps and UV lamps for other specialized applications."
- Their affiliate company, Voltarc, is a leading manufacturer of neon and fluorescent sign lamps, neon tubing, electrodes, and accessory components while Kulka Wiring Devices is the leading brand of fluorescent sign lampholders in North America.
- The Company is headquartered in Orange, Connecticut, and it operates globally.
- Krisztian Imre is the company's VP, Sales and Marketing, and his email is email@example.com.
- The general company contact is 203-799-7877.
ADVANCED SPECIALTY LIGHTING
- The company designs and manufactures specialty lighting products for the entertainment, industrial, and scientific markets.
- The company's products include "high pressure specialty short arc xenon discharge lamps with spectral distribution and high luminance efficacy."
- The company is headquartered in Harwood Heights, IL., and it operates globally.
- Jaro Bijao is the company's CEO, and his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The general company contact is 708-867-3140.
SPECIALTY LIGHTING GROUP
- The "company deals in supplying specialty light fixtures, lamps and controls to global retail chains, restaurant chains, hotels, casinos, assisted living facilities, financial institutions, and commercial/ corporate development projects."
- In addendum to providing specialty lighting products, the company also "offers design services like sourcing technologically advanced lighting solutions and controls and energy management systems for a variety of national and international clients."
- The company is headquartered in Portland, CT and it operates globally.
- The company's CEO is Dan Caroll and his email address is email@example.com
- The general company contact is 860.767.0110.
- The Company manufactures a wide range of specialty lighting solutions for residential, commercial, and specialty lighting needs.
- It focuses on "LED lighting technologies and covers residential, commercial, seasonal, decorative, and OEM applications."
- It is headquartered in Denver, CO and operates in the United States.
- Jason Elrod is the company's Vice President of Sales & Marketing, and his email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The general company contact is 800.880.1180.
After thorough research, we could not find personal contact information for any of the executives mentioned above in the public domain. All the contact information found was at the company level, and hence the same has been included as a proxy. The primary reason for the contact information to be missing can be the confidential nature of the same due to which many executives have not provided the information in the public domain. Below is the deep dive into the various strategies that we deployed in order to locate the information.
Our first strategy was to scour through the respective company's websites and the 'Leadership/'Our Team'/'Executives' /'Contact Us' sections of the same in order to locate the information. These are the primary sources of contact information for executives and hence, we tried to leverage the same prima facie. However, no pertinent information could be garnered from the respective company's websites, and all of the contact information found was at the company level.
Our second strategy was to scour through the social media profiles and personal websites of the various marketing and other key executives identified. We went through the profiles on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. These are again a potential source where contact information or links to personal blogs or websites are provided which can be further leveraged to find the contact details of the respective executives and hence we decided to check on the same. While we were able to find the links to the personal websites/blogs for certain executives through LinkedIn, no personal contact details could be located either on the social media platforms or the personal websites. Certain personal websites did provide a contact form which can be used to contact the executives.
Our third strategy was to hunt through the various credible databases for contact information such as ZoomInfo, RockReach, Spoke, LeadFerret, Hunter, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc. All these are potential sources where the contact information about major company executives could be unraveled and hence we decided to leverage them. However, all the information in these databases was behind the paywalls or required registrations through business emails. While we were able to extract the personal Email Ids for all the executives using the free quota of RocketReach and Hunter, these sources did not provide any data on the personal contact numbers.
Our fourth strategy was to try and search for the financial filings such as Annual Reports, 10-K statements, 10-Q statements, etc. In certain cases where the company had a parent company such as Advanced Strobe Products, Inc. (ASP) in case of Advanced Specialty Lighting we tried to locate and search through the filings of the same as well. These Annual reports and financial filings do contain information around the key executives of the company and hence idea was to leverage to find any relevant contact details. However, all of the companies including the parent companies were found to be private in nature with no financial filings available for them.