Exhibits Prospecting List Part 1
Some of the North American companies in the exhibits industry include Kubik Maltbie, Ravenswood Studio, Xibitz, Group Delphi, Ideum, Evidence Design, and Gallagher Design. The information requested has been entered in the spreadsheet.
- Kubik Maltbie provides services for museums, visitor centers, exhibitions from pre-production, and cost estimating through close-out. Their services include pre-construction, management and coordination, exhibit fabrication, interactive technology, and specialty services.
- The company provides services in North America and Europe.
- Ravenswood Studio is a custom fabrication company that provides services such as fabrication, installation, project management, and delivery services for museums, theater sets, exhibits, etc.
- Xibitz is a global custom fabricator that provides services such as project management, design-engineering, custom fabrication and installation for exhibits in museums, colleges, workspaces, etc.
- Delphi Group provides services such as exhibit design, fabrication, brand activation, creation and installation of museum exhibits, etc.
- The company operates in North America and Europe.
- Ideum is a company focused on using emerging technologies to design public installations and products that lead to meaningful visitor experiences. Their services include designing and planning complex AV installations, including video walls, projection mapping, theater projection, lighting, digital signage, etc.
- Evidence Design services include the development of interactive exhibits, technical consulting, designing museum exhibits, and other dynamic information environments.
- Gallagher Design creates interactive design and media with the physical environment to produce immersive experiences in exhibition design, and media production.
Based on the request, we first started by looking into companies in the exhibition industry and were able to find information related to the firms in the respective industry. We were able to find all the information on the presented companies except for the direct contact numbers of the respective individuals. We first started to look for the contact numbers of the respective contact person on the company website. The websites did not provide separate contact numbers for the individuals and only provided the general number of the company. Then we looked for an extension for the contact person, but the websites did not include such information.
Then our next strategy was to look into professional networking sites such as Linkedin and Xing for the contact information. We looked into the profiles of each contact person on many platforms and were not able to find a direct contact number for any of the listed contacts. This suggests that they have not publicly shared this information.
Our final strategy was to look into contact provider websites such as Zoominfo and Rocketreach for the contact numbers. Although these websites provided a contact email for the individuals, there was no information regarding the contact numbers. Some of the contact numbers given on these websites were the same as the contact number of the respective company. Therefore, we have entered the general contact number of the company since the direct numbers for the individuals were not available.