Community Partnerships (1)
Coca Cola, Anthem, Whirlpool Corporation, General Electric, Truist Bank, Kellogg's, Xcel Energy, John Deere, UPS, Nationwide, Bank of America, and PepsiCo are 12 companies that have a demonstrated commitment to community partnerships. Details on each company are available in the attached spreadsheet.
- Through strategic partnerships and programs, Anthem's philanthropic arm, the Anthem Foundation, supports the company's commitment to improving lives and communities.
- Through Whirlpool Foundation, Whirlpool Corporation partners with United Way to fund thousands of organizations and causes throughout the United States, with a focus on the social safety net to support the needs of communities in terms of health and wellness, and also assist in providing safe and affordable housing to foster youth and education development.
- Marc Bitzer, the company's Chairman and CEO, is a member of United Way's Worldwide Board of Trustees through which Whirlpool Foundation invests in communities.
- General Electric, through its philanthropic arm, GE Foundation, is committed to leveraging its power to transform communities and develop the diverse workforce of the future.
- Through Truist Foundation, Truist Bank improves the quality of life of communities by partnering with innovative organizations and focusing on four main areas, which include leadership development, economic mobility, thriving communities, and educational equity.
- In partnership with United Way, Kellogg's is strengthening communities via employee volunteerism and donations that make healthy foods available to children and families. It serves breakfast to children and families in need through its Kellogg's Breakfast for Better Days program
- In collaboration with United Way, UPS has been building healthier communities across the US since 1982. Through The UPS Foundation, UPS employees volunteer, donate, and speak up every day "to make their communities better places to live and raise families."
- Through the PepsiCo Foundation, PepsiCo is committed to building partnerships and programs that provide opportunities for underserved communities and people in the US and globally.
Information on Nationwide's announcements about COVID-19 was not available. We searched through the company's press releases available on its website, as well as its social media posts on Facebook and Twitter. However, there was no announcement from the company regarding COVID-19. The only article on its page for press releases that mentioned COVID-19 was a report, not an announcement. A general search also did not reveal any announcements.