Prospect Mapping 10
Hilton executives Anupa Charles-Pierre, Jonathan D. Gray, Charlene T. Begley,
and Melanie L. Healey previously served in various management positions with different employers. Except for Anupa Charles-Pierre, the other executives are serving as members or as independent directors of multiple boards and are also associated with charity organizations through fundraising, donations, and volunteering. The link to the spreadsheet is here. An overview of the findings has been provided below.
- Anupa Charles-Pierre previously worked in Eli Lilly and Company, Ferrari North America, LVMH, Mercedes-Benz USA,
and Ford Motor Company.
- Jonathan D. Gray was previously employed as the Principal by Blackstone Corporate Private Equity.
- He previously served as a board member of Nevada Property I LLC (The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas), Invitation Homes Inc., La Quinta Holdings Inc, Brixmor Property Group Inc, Boca Resorts, Inc., and Extended Stay America, Inc.
- He is currently associated with the boards Blackstone Group LP, Hilton Worldwide — Board of Directors, Harlem Village Academies, Trinity School, Brixmor Property Group Inc., Pension Real Estate Association, and National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts, Inc,
- Jonathan D. Gray does his philanthropic activities through the Gray Foundation. In 2016, the Grays partnered with the New York City government to launch NYC Kids RISE, a non-profit aimed at helping families save for college.
- Charlene T. Begley previously worked in various management positions in companies such as General Electric Company, GE's Home and Business Solutions unit, GE Enterprise Solutions, GE Plastics, and GE Plastics Europe and India.
- She is a member of the board in Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc and an independent director at NASDAQ, OMX Group Inc, and Red Hat Inc. She previously served the board of WPP.
- She is also a member of GE’s Corporate Executive Council, the boards of Morpho Detection, Inc., and the National Association of Manufacturers. She is also a member of the World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders.
- Charlene T. Begley supports Goodwill and other charity organizations such as Autism Speaks and Alzheimer's Association through Facebook fundraisers.
- Melanie L. Healey previously worked with Mel Healey & Company, LLC, Procter and Gamble, Bacardi, and Johnson & Johnson.
- She is a member of company boards in Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Target Corporation, PPG Industries Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., and Encantos.
- She volunteers at Goodwill and other charity organizations such as ArtsWave, Women’s Capital Club of Cincinnati, Commercial Club of Cincinnati, Corporate Women’s Executive Forum (CWEF), Women’s Leadership Initiative, United Way,
In order to find the requested details for the identified individuals, we examined the employers' website, biography databases, LinkedIn profiles, press releases, etc. We were able to get their previous employment details from their LinkedIn profiles and their biographies from Market Screener and Forbes articles.
We were unable to find out if Anupama Charles-Pierre has been associated with Goodwill or other charity organizations and identify the boards she has served. To identify the information, the following strategies were deployed:
Our first strategy was to find interviews of Anupama Charles-Pierre. Typically, executives reveal their personal and professional interests in interviews. We hoped this might lead us to the information concerning Goodwill or other charity organizations she has been associated with and the boards she has served on. We were able to locate significant details about her professional life through this approach, however, nothing regarding her part or role in charity organizations and the boards she has served on was found.
Subsequently, we checked her social media profiles. Anupa Charles-Pierre is available only on LinkedIn. Here, again, we couldn't locate any information related to her part in charity organizations and the boards she has served on. However, other substantial data concerning her work life was garnered through this approach.
As our last resort, we looked for data that exceeded the 24-months time frame to find insights on Anupa Charles-Pierre, the charities she has been associated with in the past years, the boards she has served. However, we did not find what we were looking for. We only came across details that we already discovered.
To conclude, Anupama Charles-Pierre has not been involved with charity organizations and has not served on any boards or prefers to remain anonymous in this regard.