Two companies operating in the climate change space in United States are provided in rows two and six of the attached spreadsheet. These companies are SunPower Corporation and Tesla. Additionally, these organizations have a social impact perspective, are for-profits and their products are well recognized in the market.
- SunPower has been leading global innovations in solar energy since 1985. The company has over 750 solar technology patents. Additionally, the organization is the number one United States commercial solar provider. Since inception, SunPower has generated over 18 million MWh of solar energy.
- SunPower has vacancies in both New York City, NY, and San Francisco, CA.
- Two current employees at the company are Tyler Newman (Research and Development Engineer) and Ahmad Hares (Product Manager).
- Tesla's energy program allows its customers to generate solar power using the company's advanced solar panels, solar roofs and powerwalls. The company also has solar solutions for commercial and utility companies.
- Tesla's energy division has vacancies in both New York City, NY, and San Francisco, CA.
- Two current employees at the company's energy division are Vaiva Razgaitis (Solar Roof Program Manager) and Milan Padilla (Staff Design Engineer).