Box.org, IDEO.org, and Charm Industrial are companies that are working in ethical technology, wealth inequality, and climate change respectively. The requested details of these companies can be seen on rows 2, 6, and 9, column A-F, of the attached spreadsheet. Below is a summary of our findings.
COMPANIES WORKING IN ETHICAL TECHNOLOGY, WEALTH INEQUALITY AND CLIMATE CHANGE
- Box.org works in ethical technology. The company provides non-profit, social impact organizations with a free cloud content management platform. This allows organizations to work with their teams better, especially in hard to reach places, by allowing them to freely share and store their content on the cloud.
- Box.org is hiring in San Francisco.
- Two of the Box.org's employees are Bryan Breckenridge (Nonprofit Success Enabler) and Christina Louie Dyer (Sr. Manager, Box.org Global Programs).
- IDEO.org works in wealth inequality. The company designs products and financial services for low-income communities in the US as well as internationally.
- IDEO.org is hiring in San Francisco.
- Two of the IDEO.org's employees are Maryann Wangari (UI Designer & User Experience Researcher) and Vanessa K. (Talent Lead).
- Charm Industrial
- Charm Industrial works in climate change, producing industrial hydrogen from biomass thereby reducing carbon dioxide emissions while allowing places like manufacturing plants to keep running.
- Charm Industrial is hiring in San Francisco.
- Two employees identified to be working in Charm Industrial are Jacob Wilkins (Mechanical Engineer) and Shaun Meehan (Founding Engineer).