Project Management Platforms
Monday, Brightpod, Hive, Mavenlink, Productive, and Teamwork are project management platforms for marketers and PR companies. Each platform caters to the creative workflow and has the ability to create timelines and projects. The platforms all offer free trials.
- Monday offers a simplified project management tool for creative projects. The platform aligns teams and clients to make collaboration easier.
- Monday's project management platform trusted by over 100,000 clients. Major clients include; Forrester Research, Artlogic, and McChrystal Group.
- Customer stories on the company website claim that marketing departments improved cross-team collaborations by 40%, and that companies have seen a 288% increase in ROI.
- The platform can be integrated with over a hundred tools including; Slack, Excel, Dropbox, and Zoom.
- Monday's features include; campaign management, event management, a central workspace, and automation.
- Monday offers a free 14-day trial, and a free option for up to four users. The company offers three paid plans based on the number of users and company needs.
- The platform has 2,090 reviews on Capterra and a 4.6-star rating.
- Brightpod offers a web-based project management software, designed for creative and marketing teams. The platform is used in over 110 countries and by small and large teams.
- Brightpod claims that it provides a simple to use platform that allows for easy collaboration.
- The software is used by The Next Web, Candor, Vector Media Group, and Capital Content.
- The platform's features include; project tracking, SEO Checklist, workflow, and a work priority list.
- The company offers a free 14-day trial. Brightpod has four plans starting at $29 a month for 15 projects and 5 users. The largest plan is $199 a month and includes an unlimited amount of users, and unlimited projects.
- Brightpod has 105 reviews on Capterra and a 4.4-star rating.
- Hive is used by thousands of companies around the world. The platform was built and continues to be improved, by user feedback.
- Hive's clients include Starbucks, Uber, Anthem, and Google.
- The platform's features include; flexible project views, analytics, templates, automation, integrated email, and an app.
- Hive can be integrated with over a thousand apps, including Zoom, Dropbox, Slack, and Google Drive.
- Users can try Hive out for free without providing any payment information. Hive's base package starts at $12 per month, per user.
- Hive has 124 reviews on Capterra and a 4.5-star rating.
- Mavenlink is an award-winning project management platform. The platform has received awards from G2, SAAS Award, and Big Innovation.
- Mavenlink's clients include Salesforce, 360i, and Cornerstone.
- Customer success stories include; 50% improvement in forecasting, 20% decrease in admin time, and an increase in projects closing within budget by 50%.
- The platform's features include workflow, budget tracking, reporting, and data center migration.
- Mavenlink can be integrated with Slack, Hubspot, Sage, Salesforce and other popular apps.
- Mavenlink offers a free trial. The company offers four plans starting at $19 a month.
- The platform has 354 reviews and a 4.2-star rating on Capterra.
- Productive is a project management platform designed for agencies. The company offers a customer-centric platform.
- The platform can be customized and provides the ability to collaborate and assign tasks to keep on track.
- Productive's clients include; DotDev, Base, Airvumedia, and Bandy Caroll Hellige.
- The company claims the platform increases productivity and utilization rates.
- The platform can be integrated with a number of apps including; Xero, Open API, and Zapier.
- Productive offers a free trial. The company offers three plans starting at $12.50 a month, per user.
- Productive has 29 reviews on Capterra and a 4.7-star rating.
- Teamwork is used by over 20,000 companies around the world. The platform can be used to manage projects from start to finish.
- Teamwork's clients include Go Creative, Disney, and Spotify.
- The platform increases productivity, and is used by 6,000 marketing agencies around the world. Teamwork claims that agency owners see an ROI increase of 437%.
- Teamwork's features include; the ability to scale for specific needs, time logging, templates, and project performance visibility.
- Teamwork can be integrated with a number of tools including; Databox, Slack, Hubspot, and Gmail.
- The company offers a 30-day free trial and plans begin at $50 a month.
- The platform has 618 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on Capterra.