Robin Farmanfarmaian has been a Strategic Relations Advisor at MindMaze and the Vice President of Business Development at Actavalon since 2017. She has authored two books titled "The Thought Leader Formula" and "The Patient as CEO", as well as written several articles.
- Robin Farmanfarmaian has been a Strategic Relations Advisor at MindMaze and the Vice President-Business Development at Actavalon since 2017.
- She has been a guest lecturer at Stanford University since 2018 to present.
- She is also a member of the Board of Directors at New Scholars since 2018 and has been an Advisory Board Member at AlacrityCare, Sparks & Honey, and Awecademy since 2012, 2016, and 2017, respectively.
- Farmanfarmaian was a founding member of the Forbes Business Development Council in 2017.
- She has also been a Scientific Advisory Board Member with CloudLIMS since 2016 and the President of Robin Starbuck, LLC since 2011 to date.
- Between 2015 and 2018, Farmanfarmaian was an advisor to Doctella.com and the VP of Business Development at Invicta Medical.
- Farmanfarmaian held advisory positions with Pediatric Health SXSW from 2013 to 2018 and was a Co-Founder & Board Member at Organ Preservation Alliance from 2012 to 2017.
- She was the Chief of Operations at Arc Fusion Programs from 2014 to 2016 and was also a consultant with The Aspen Institute in 2016.
- She was the President of i4j ECO Summit from 2015 to 2016, and an Advisory Board Member with Louisville Innovation Summit and Kairos Society from 2014 to 2015 and 2012 to 2015, respectively.
- In 2014, she co-founded Morfit and was the Executive Producer for World Economics Forum YGL Conference.
- Robin Farmanfarmaian has held several other positions with HealthTap, IntelliMedicine, Andaaz TV, New Scholars and others.
- As an angel investor, Farmanfarmaian has invested in companies such as Invicta Medical, Reflection, and Dance Biopharm Holdings, inc.
- She also founded or co-founded companies such as the Forbes Business Development Council, Organ Preservation Alliance, and Morfit.
MOST VIEWED YOUTUBE SHOWS
- Her most viewed shows on YouTube are "How Technology Can Disrupt The Medical Industry" with about 2,800 views, " Be the CEO of your health" with about 2,400 views, and "The Era Of The Patient " with about 2,400 views.
PHILOSOPHY AS A CEO
- Robin Farmanfarmaian's philosophy as a CEO is centered on a CEO realizing that "there is no difference between branding a company and branding a person". As such, the company should be viewed as the person.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP WORK
- Robin Farmanfarmaian's book titled "The Thought Leader Formula" dwells on the strategic steps to drive business and career goals. She opines that although an idea can be created, no one was born with it, hence, to bring it to life, "it takes study, practice, and years to grind."
LIST OF BOOKS
- She has written only two books to date titled "The Thought Leader Formula" and "The Patient as CEO".
LIST OF ARTICLES
- Robin Farmanfarmaian has written several articles under two categories: Thought Leadership, Sales & Marketing and Healthcare & Medicine. The articles are listed below.
Thought Leadership, Sales & Marketing
- 8 Easy Business Reads That Will Challenge Your Thinking and Help You Grow
- 7 Ways to Make Money as a Thought Leader
- Want to be a Thought Leader? Here’s a Great Trick for Targeted Networking
- Six Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Business Day
- Eight Important Elements Of Successful Business Partnerships
- Five Cost-Effective Ways To Add Philanthropy Into Your Small Business Brand
- Five Things Your Sales Pages Need To Be Effective
- Five Technologies To Add To Your Business Development Right Now
- Six Warning Signs To Watch For In New Client Partnerships
- Digital Marketing Top Takeaways
- Hiring A Salesperson? Beware Of These Eight Red Flags
- Five Ways To Localize Your Brand And Be Seen On Facebook
- Six Industries That Are Heating Up For New Biz Dev Professionals
- Six Technologies That Will Change The Game For Business Development
- 15 Mistakes Business Development Professionals Make And How To Avoid Them
- 10 Ways You Can Best Use Your Time To Mentally Recharge
Healthcare & Medicine
- Patient is the CEO of the Medical Team
- Beyond Fitbit: Four Wearable Biometry Devices Worth Using
- The Future of Medicine: 6 New Technologies Transforming the Field
- Take Control of Your Health in 4 Simple Steps
- Patient Power Will Fix Our Ills
- TEDxAcademy Athens Blog
- Healthy Habits: The Patient as CEO
- 5 Technologies Shaping the Future of Medicine
- Empower Patients As Influencers
- The Patient as Managing Director
- Farmanfarmaian is personally interested in "big data, wearable technology, 3D printing, and access to and the usability of personal healthcare information."
NUMBER OF SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS
- Farmanfarmaian has 603 followers on Facebook, 3,397 followers on Twitter, and 1,150 followers on Instagram making it a total of 5,150 followers on social media.