Whole Foods: Jackie Coffey
Over the years, Jackie Coffey has mostly worked with advertising and media agencies; Whole Foods is the first non-traditional marketing agency she will work for. In 2016, Jackie Coffey was a panelist at MediaPost Programmatic Insider Summit on the topic, "Programmatic Video: Building the Shareable Story."
- Jackie Coffey has a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Union College in New York.
- She has also attended the Boston Latin School (BLS) "a six-year college preparatory school which provides a rigorous academic program in the classical tradition."
- Jackie Coffey has DoubleClick Bid Manager and DoubleClick Search certifications, as well as a Google AdWords certification from Google.
CURRENT AND PAST WORK
- Jackie Coffey currently works at Whole Foods where she currently holds the title director, media and channel marketing; a role she was appointed to in July 2019. Prior to this role, she served as the company's director, global media between April 2018 to July 2019.
- Before joining Whole Foods, Jackie Coffey was the director of performance marketing at Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners (BSSP), a post she held for two years and seven months between 2015 and 2018.
- She has also held the title of digital media supervisor at both Hill Holiday and GSD&; that was her role at GSD&M before transitioning to an associate digital director role.
- Other roles she has held in the past include digital media partner at Hill Holiday and One to One Interactive, as well as working as a communications intern and account coordinator for Bally and Harger Howe & Walsh, respectively.
- The summary of her professional experience is that over the years, she has mostly worked with advertising and media agencies; Whole Foods is the first non-traditional marketing agency she will work for.
- Jackie Coffey's LinkedIn shows that the skills she has been most endorsed by other LinkedIn users include digital media (21), digital strategy (20), digital marketing (10), mobile marketing (9), interactive marketing (7), mobile marketing (6), marketing strategy (6), media planning (5), integrated marketing (5), and online advertising (5). These skills suggest that these are the core focus areas she is professionally interested in.
- In 2016, Jackie Coffey was a panelist at MediaPost Programmatic Insider Summit on the topic, "Programmatic Video: Building the Shareable Story."
- Also in 2016, she was on a panel discussing "After Media: The Rise of the Outcome-Based Agency" at OMMA San Francisco.
- The interests she follows on LinkedIn range from big tech companies such as Oracle to major marketing agencies such as Ogilvy. Jackie Coffey also follows groups that include other marketing professionals such as ThoseinMedia, IAB Mobile, Programmatic Media Buying and trading, and Search Engine Land.
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
- The only social media profile she has is on LinkedIn where she has over 500 connections. We found no evidence of her presence on other social media channels.
We commenced our research by searching for precompiled biographies or profiles on Jackie Coffey either through her workplace, personal website, or third-parties. However, we found no precompiled profile across these sources. Our attempts included using the Internet Archive tool to see if each company she had worked for in the past published a profile on her, especially those she had relatively senior roles at. The BSSP archived website for 2017 and 2018 did not have any page for company staff or leaders. On the other hand, while Hill Holiday covers its leadership on the "About Us" page and a link to their profiles; the role Jackie Coffey held while there was not included.
On her LinkedIn page, we also found two events in 2016 that she was a panelist and tried to see if the event organizers published a profile or biography about her. However, the only profiles on the event website were for general and keynote speakers. For the second event, we were only able to find a news post on some of the things she shared on the panel, how her "agency redesigned incentive-based compensation to benefit clients."
Next, we conducted a press search to see if companies that hired her announced so in the press or if any news regarding her philanthropic endeavors were detailed in the press. We only found two news reports about her new role at Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners (BSSP). These reports only reinforced details that are on her LinkedIn profile.
While searching for her profile on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, we found that many people have the term "Jackie Coffey" in their handle or profile. Fortunately, we found her picture in one of the press releases announcing her new role at BSSP, which we used to compare with all the social media profiles we found with "Jackie Coffey" as name or handle across the popular social media channels. However, none of the profile pictures matched the picture we found. We have therefore concluded that she is not present on these social media channels. These social media profiles would have helped understand her personal interests.
To know if she had published any book we searched through Amazon and Goodreads, but a search of her name on these sites did not return any viable result.