Rhonda Hoffman is the senior vice president and chief marketing officer (CMO) of Elanco Animal Health.
- Rhonda Hoffman is senior vice president and chief marketing officer (CMO) for Elanco Animal Health.
- She oversees the global management of Elanco’s marketing strategy.
- Rhonda Hoffman has extensive leadership experience in consumer and healthcare marketing, brand strategy, and innovation pipeline development.
- She has spent more than 20 years marketing in Health, Nutrition and Pet Care industry working for Cardinal Health, Abbott Laboratories, and Procter & Gamble- Pet Health and Nutrition.
Rhonda Hoffman's previous roles are as follows:
- She was the President of Vrios and she worked here from June 2016 to January 2019. She was responsible for firm operations, business development, and C-level client engagements.
- Hoffman was a General Manager at Cardinal Health where she worked from January 2015 to September 2016. Here, she was responsible for the creation of consumer products business across multiple healthcare categories for distribution through retail.
- Rhonda Hoffman also worked at Abbott Laboratories where she took on different roles over a period of 10 years and they include:
->General Manager, Pediatric Nutrition from February 2013 to December 2014.
->Division Vice President, Retail Sales from November 2011 to February 2013.
->Global Brand Team Leader, Infant Nutrition from September 2010 to November 2011.
-> Division Vice President, Pediatric Nutrition Marketing from February 2009 to November 2011.
->Marketing Director, Infant Brands from December 2007 to February 2009.
->Senior Brand Manager, Similac Formulas from Jun 2006 to December 2007.
->Brand Manager, Similac Tolerance Formulas from January 2005 to June 2006.
- She volunteered as the President of Olentangy Athletic Boosters, a 501c3 organization from May 2015 to August 2018.
INSIGHTS ON HER WORK STYLE/APPROACH AND LEADERSHIP STYLE
- Hoffman is a results-driven senior executive with a proven track record of delivering growth through clear and focused strategies, strong execution, and talent development.
PRIOR AGENCY RELATIONSHIPS/MARKETING COMPANIES OR AGENCIES SHE HAS WORKED WITH
- She previously served as President of Vrios, a management and consulting agency.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- She obtained her MBA from Ohio State University in Strategic Leadership in 2013.