Sarah Arnold Profile
Sarah Arnold is an experienced visual merchandiser, with experience leading a team, and working with small to large scale businesses. She is a graduate of Miami University, has interests in business, marketing and sales and lives in Minneapolis.
PERSONAL BACKGROUND AND INTERESTS
- Sarah K Arnold was born on March 31, 1971.
- Sarah studied at Miami University between 1989 and 1993 where she pursued a Bachelor of Arts degree in international studies.(LinkedIn).
- She lives in Minneapolis.
- Sarah has interests in business, marketing women in business, and retail.
- Sarah is currently the Regional Director for Women’s Business Development Center.
- She has been in this role since April 2019. In this capacity, she works mainly with women-owned businesses.
- At WBDC she works in the Twin City office and she serves small business owners.
- Her responsibility includes managing a team that provides certification services, assistance in capacity building and growth profitability as well as access to opportunities in procurement.
- Before forming her company, SKA Consulting, LLC, she worked with Target as their Divisional Merchandise Manager between 2013 and 2016. There, she managed 268 team members, eight of whom were direct reports.
- She also gave support to 300 enterprise systems located across the US. She managed companies with assets worth millions by providing curation, product positioning, and inventory management.
- Her other roles at Target were Buyer (2001 – 2006), Senior Group Manager (2006 – 2008), Senior Buyer (2008 – 2011), and Senior Director Target Sourcing Services (2011 – 2013).
- Sarah was also a Buyer/Sales Manager with Macy’s between 1993 and 2001.
- Sarah is strong in sales as she has spent many years developing her skill in that area.
- She is also highly successful in managing businesses and steering them to increased revenue.
- She is also strong in leading people to increased productivity. This is evident in the teams she worked with at Target in her capacity as Senior Director Target Sourcing Services and Divisional Merchandise Manager.
- In both capacities at Target she led small to large-sized teams to significant growth for the Target brand.
- Other strengths are merchandising, strategic sourcing and business optimization.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND NOTABLE INFORMATION
- Sarah is the founder of SKA Consulting, LLC which is based on Greater Minneapolis. The company started in March 2016 and offers retail consulting services with a specialization in inventory planning, merchandising, visual merchandising and vendor management.
- While working with Target and in her capacity as Divisional Merchandise Manager, she created a planning mechanism that helped companies increase their return on invested capital.
- She also assisted the company to increase their revenues by increasing customer loyalty through inspiring in-store experiences.
- Sarah worked with Auri to develop a section of the 'Pricing and Go-to-MarketGuide for Food Products'
We started our research by reviewing Sarah Arnold's LinkedIn page. There, we found information pertaining to her personal background, career history, strengths, interests, accomplishments and other notable information about her. We made the assumption, based on the area code in her telephone number that she lives in Minneapolis. From her LinkedIn page we followed her life's story to Women's Busiess Development Center. There we found information on her current role and responsibilities. Her LinkedIn page also led us to explore more on her company SKA Consulting. In our search, we found information pertaining to a food guide that to which Sarah made a contribution. A website was not found for her company, SKA Consulting.
Despite our research, we were unable to find information regarding her hobbies. We explored possibilities such as sports, food, retail, and fitness. However, none were found. We searched other social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, however, there is no indication that she has a public amount in these platforms.
We also searched the news for information relating to her career and employment history, however, she has not been mentioned in any article relating to her past or present places of employment. She is also not mentioned in relation to her company, SKA Consulting. We also tried finding information Sarah through BeenVerified, however, there are no free trials to their platform and the minimum cost for 1 month service is $22.86. Our findings have been presented in some detail above.