Jeff Pankoff Profile
Jeff Pankoff's professional background includes a long career spanning over two decades at Jostens, with skills in selling and developing others which he currently does at Sandlers Training as an owner.
- Jeff Pankoff's past job experience includes being a sales representative at Jostens from April 1994 until October 1997.
- He then became the Regional Sales Manager at the same company, which was a title he held from October 1997 until May 2000.
- Jeff Pankoff was also the Area Sales Manager of Jostens from May 2000 until January 2008.
- He then rose to the position of Area Sales Manager and Cross-Functional Liaison at Jostens and worked in that role from January 2008 until February 2009.
- Additionally, Pankoff served as the Director of Sales Operations while at Jostens, which he held from February 2009 until March 2011.
- Jeff Pankoff then became the Director of Enterprise Sales Strategy at Jostens from November 2012 until March 2013.
- Currently, Pankoff acts as the Owner and President of Sandler Training (NorthStar Performance Partners, LLC) and has been in that role from March 2013 to today.
- Jeff Pankoff is professionally trained in speech communications, for which he acquired a B.A. Degree from Miami University (Oxford, OH).
- Also, he is skilled in "selling and developing others", a skill set which he currently uses effectively as a Sandler business owner.
- Jeff Pankoff is also skilled in training sales managers and representatives and producing training materials for numerous areas of business. He developed these skill sets over the years during his lengthy career in sales and management.
- Jeff Pankoff is skilled in industrial knowledge, as well as account management, competitive analysis, forecasting, pricing, and process improvement.
- Finally, Pankoff is skilled in the knowledge and development of curriculum for sales training, which he utilizes at Sandler's Training.
- Jeff Pankoff has a personal interest in coaching and training in sports such as football, youth hockey, and baseball.
- He is a follower of Digineer, a management and technology consulting firm and software development company, whose activities he follows on LinkedIn.