Wellsheet - History and Current Status
Wellsheet organizes clinical information with machine learning to predict and visualize the most relevant information for patient care in a physician-friendly format within the existing electronic health record system. It is a private company that began in 2015, it has 13 employees, their total funding amounts to $3million and the company primarily partners with healthcare providers that struggle with their current EHR.
- Wellsheet is a private company that was founded on December 28, 2015. Its headquarters is in Newark and has offices in Manhattan and Palo Alto.
- The founders of the company are Craig Limoli, Justin Larkin and Mike Lytle.
- The company's vision is to help providers make decisions with a comprehensive view of relevant information, structured precisely for their needs.
- Its milestones are being accepted to Newark Venture Partners accelerator program on the spring of 2017, being the first company to be accepted as partner with Athenahealth without an existing mutual client, and launching live at a clinic in Hackensack for production use, all done through another EHR partnership.
- Building off the momentum, WellSheet raised a seed round of financing and launched pilots at major health systems. Their key vendors are REDO Ventures, BioAdvance, Real-Life Innovations and Newark Venture Partners.
- In November 2017, it closed a $800,000 seed round Funding that came from Real-Life Innovations, Newark Venture Partners, and BioAdvance.
- Wellsheet is primarily partners with healthcare providers that struggle with the current EHR.
- There was no data found on Wellsheet's key customers.
- Wellsheet has 13 known employees on LinkedIn.
- Employee names are; Craig Limoli Founder and CEO of Wellsheet, Justin Larkin, Satu Barnhill, John Paul Patrizio, Ofer Shapiro, Connor Finnerty, Han Ke, Ali Alobaidi, Johnny Rose, Chuck P and Uri Zilberman.
We commenced the research process by conducting a thorough scan of the official company's official website. While we found information on the company's vision, we could not find much data concerning the history or revenue, but just a bit on employee data. Thereafter, we searched through the company's social media pages, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and databases like Crunchbase. We found data on the history of the company, employee names and information on the revenue of the company, but we could not find data on the company's key customers.
We then searched through articles with news on Wellsheet to discover any information on the company's customers. We were able to identify only three customers that the company had partnered with on publicly available sites, but could not find grounds to identify them as Wellsheet's key customers. Wellsheet customers we found are Athenahealth, Hackensack Allergy & Asthma Center, and a neurology clinic in Wyoming. Since this company is a small growing company, most of the data found was minimal.