Lamont Capital GmbH Founder - Florian Arndt
Florian Arndt is the managing director of Lamont Capital GmbH, a company he co-founded in 2014. He studied business administration at WHU — Otto Beisheim School of Management in Vallendar from 2002 to 2006. He lists his interests on LinkedIn as Knighthead Capital Management, Bain Capital, and WHU. Before co-founding Lamont Capital, Arndt was the Managing Director of Argos from 2012 to 2014. He is active on LinkedIn with 388 connections.
- Arndt attended WHU — Otto Beisheim School of Management in Vallendar, where he studied business administration from 2002 to 2006.
- Arndt lists his interests on LinkedIn as Knighthead Capital Management, Bain Capital, and WHU.
- Arndt co-founded Lamont Capital GmbH in 2014 and is currently the managing director of the company. Before co-founding Lamont Capital, he was the Managing Director of Argos from 2012 to 2014.
- Arndt also worked for Bain Capital as a senior associate from 2009 to 2012 where he was responsible for investment consulting in the German market.
- He worked at The Boston Consulting Group in Cologne and Frankfurt for three years from 2006 to 2009 after completing his studies at WHU.
Social Media Profiles
- Arndt is active on LinkedIn with 388 connections.
Besides his LinkedIn profile, we were unable to find any social media accounts for Florian Arndt. No posts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram tag him. We searched the official Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram profiles of Lamont Capital and tried to locate Arndt but this strategy was not fruitful. We also looked for his profile using the in-built search filters on these social media sites but weren't successful. Although there were numerous profiles of people named Florian Arndt, there was no profile that matched the information we already had on Arndt. A general web scan also didn't yield any results.
Apart from LinkedIn listing Arndt's interests as Knighthead Capital Management, Bain Capital, and WHU, after an extensive search of reputed news and media sources including German-based DW, The Local, Focus, Bild, and other sources such as Forbes, CNBC, QSR Magazine, Business Insider, and Bloomberg among others, we were unable to find any interviews or articles that provided insights into Arndt’s hobbies, interests, where grew up, and his family. We also scanned Lamont Capital's website for any details on the same but were only able to find details on his professional history and educational background. We also searched for the information on his only available social media account, LinkedIn, but the information is not there.