Additional Company Data
Genex services' differentiation strategy involves a medical case management approach that works best to improve claims outcomes in the process of compensating clients. Row 4, Row 6, Row 7, Columns B-D of the attached spreadsheet has further details on Grand Rounds, Quantum Health and Genex services' vendor relationships, differentiation strategies and technology integrations.
- Grand Rounds differentiates itself through a combination of clinical expertise, (award-winning) top-rated medical facilities with data and technology that help the company deliver optimum care (efficient, intelligent, and personalized) for its members.
- Grand Rounds' vendors are consultants whose services are obtained through the Consulting Medical Associates, Inc., (the “Medical Group”) formed by the company to provide, among other services, expert opinions and general medical information.
- Practitioners and physicians must be duly licensed and qualified to practice medicine.
- Grand Rounds partnered with Uber to integrate the Uber platform into the Grand Rounds app to enable patients to seamlessly book rides to and from their medical appointments.
- Quantum Health uses a research-based approach (MyQHealth) that is tech-enabled and provider connected.
- This approach enables personalized human connections to offer guided experience through the healthcare journey for its members.
- Quantum Health maintains strong relationships with its partners to deliver value to clients.
- An example of Quantum's effective vendor relationship is with Business Care Group. They work with this company to deliver value innovative shared strategic solutions.
- Quantum Health and Jiff launched of IQHealth, a technology that integrates Jiff's smart technology with Quantum Health's live experts for "guided support to create the ultimate personalized experience for employees."
- The platform allows easy and quick access to expert advice and health information.
- Genex Services leverages a medical case management approach to differentiate its services from that of competitors.
- The strategy has worked best for the company in improving claim outcomes in the process of compensating clients.
- As an IME company, Genex strives to ensure quality IME by engaging third-party IME vendors who are experts qualified to evaluate the cases.
- The company's IME vendors have no bias in the process of determining claims outcomes. They provide independent and impartial opinion.
- Genex Services integrated Unity; a "platform powering innovative managed care to its services".
- The smart-logic and mobile technology enables case managers to ensure faster and better service delivery.