Information about Robert Painter's professional background and resume is publicly available through trusted media sites and social media networks like LinkedIn. He is quoted in multiple publications regarding his opinions about the fields of marketing and technology. However, there are no publicly available quotes attributed to Mr. Painter that aren't related to his field. He hasn't commented on any social issues or mentioned his hobbies. Personal information about Mr. Painter's interests and family life is not publicly available.
- Robert Painter has worked at Cognizant for 10 years and has an MBA from Duke University.
- Mr. Painter has a LinkedIn account, but doesn't participate in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram.
- He is a member of the Global Advisory Board, which "provide[s] counsel and input in shaping and growing the Global EFFIE Awards."
- Robert Painter is the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Corporate Marketing at Cognizant.
- He earned a B.S. in finance and economics from Darla Moore School of Business in 1987, which means Mr. Painter is approximately 54 years old. He graduated from Duke University in 2000 with an MBA.
- An assortment of images is included in the attached Google Doc as requested.
- Mr. Painter has been the SVP of Corporate Marketing at Cognizant since January 2017. He was the Vice President (VP) of Corporate Marketing from August 2009 until January 2017.
- As per his LinkedIn profile, Mr. Painter's job requires leading a corporate marketing team that works with businesses to strategize branding, market products, and more.
- Before working at Cognizant, Mr. Painter worked at IBM for 14 years. He was the VP of Marketing from January 2003 until March 2009 and the VP of Integrated Marketing and Communications from 1999 until 2003. Mr. Painter was the Director of E-Marketing in 1998 and 1999, as well as Program Director of Brand & Olympic Marketing between 1995 and 1998.
- Mr. Painter began his career as a senior account manager with the Interpublic Group of Companies, which is an advertising agency based in New York City. He worked there from 1987 until 1995.
- Mr. Painter is a member of the Global Advisory Board, which is "comprised of top marketers from major international corporations from IBM to McDonald's."
- His team won the Web Marketing Association's 2014 Web Award for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development.
- He participated in a BrandConnect:12 discussion as a panelist in 2012.
- Mr. Painter was a Global Effie judge in 2007. According to US Campaign, "Global Effie judges are the cream of the marketing and agency worlds. They have a realistic perspective on what is achievable, and they show unanimity in their reaction to the work they review."
- PR Week, 2014: "For so long, technology was the back-office value proposition. Now we’re seeing technology playing much more of a front-office role. It’s driving value for the company like never before. Whether you’re a CMO or on the business side, you must be thinking about how tech plays in your value proposition."
- PR Week, 2014: "More than ever, clients and prospects need information, particularly with so many new technologies available. But more than information, people want a fresh perspective and they want to be able to find your point of view quickly."
- PR Week, 2014: "Every message has to add some value and mirror back up to the client. Here’s what you’re going through, here’s how we can help, or here’s how you should think about this. Having that insight in the b-to-b space is irreplaceable."
- Best Global Brands, 2012: "Branding in technology services is one of the most challenging marketing jobs that you can imagine. It all comes down to a simple term: relevance. We don’t wake up and say, 'How do we make the brand better?’ We say, 'Are we being as relevant to our clients as possible?"
- US Campaign, 2008: "Some of the best global [campaign] work extended far beyond broadcast."
- Robert Painter has a LinkedIn account, but no Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram accounts.
We searched extensively through trusted media sites, social media networks, publicly available interviews, and the Cognizant corporate website to compile the requested information about Robert Painter. The only information not found using this strategy was details about Mr. Painter's social interests and hobbies, humorous or sports-related likes, marital status, and family details. We then expanded our search to include possible aliases like "Bob Painter" or "Rob Painter." After an exhaustive search through media sites and social networks, personal information about Mr. Painter's hobbies, interests, and family was still not publicly available. We then consulted people search sites like Relationship Science, Spoke, ZoomInfo, and LeadFerret with no results.