Product Innovation Events - List C
Despite our best efforts we were unable to find 10 more events, conferences, workshops or seminars based on software/hardware innovations that were in San Francisco, Chicago or New York City between April and June 2019. We were able to find two additional events though the names of those events are GOTO Chicago and the WWDC19. More information on those events can be found on the attached spreadsheet.
We began our research by looking for any websites that had precompiled listings of events/conferences/workshops/training in the requested areas. We found many lists on websites like Eventbrite, Git Hub, Future Works, and Recode but there were no new events found. We also reviewed CE Week, Future Festival, Cloud Computing Expo, Intel, and Built in NYC websites but still was unable to find any new information.
Next, we looked through industry publications and reports that target software/hardware startups that may have mentioned any events/conferences/workshops/training that was available in the requested areas. We also searched the Innovation & Tech Today, Elsevier, MIT Technology Review, American Inno, Fast Company, and American Bar websites but was unable to find any new information.
As another strategy, we reviewed industry journals like International Journal of Software Innovation and International Journal of Innovation, but they ended up being Paywalls. We also looked at some white papers to see if there was any mention or suggestions on events talking about software/hardware innovation. We found the names to companies and startups that are related to software/hardware innovation but nothing about sponsoring events or suggested events to attend.
Since this list is the third in a series, the choices of new events/conferences/workshops/training that are available and that meet the other required criteria were scarce. We were able to find two new events that fit and were added to the attached spreadsheet. Since we found other events that didn’t exactly fit but seemed like they may still be of interested, we added some as a useful information section.
PRODUCT INNOVATION EVENTS — LIST C
GOTO CHICAGO 2019
• Dates — 4/28/2019 – 5/2/2019
• Location — Navy Pier, 600 E. Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60611
• Cost — Until 3/27/2019 the prices will be $695 for conference days and $795 for masterclass days. Until 5/2/2019 the prices will be $795 for either conference or masterclass.
• Topic/Theme — The theme is called, What Works. The topic is the future of software and what technologies need to be learned.
APPLE WORLDWIDE DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE 2019 (WWDC19)
• Dates — 6/3/2019 – 6/7/2019
• Location — McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, CA
• Cost — $1599
• Topic/Theme — Coding, design and creating on Apple platforms.
FRONT END INNOVATION CONFERENCE
• Date — 5/14/2019 – 5/16/2019
• Location — Seaport World Trade Center, Boston, MA
• Cost — $2795 — $3895 depending on if a person gets the Silver or Gold package.
• Topic/Theme — It all about innovation and features around 600 innovators, designers, and startups.
CHICAGO’S INNO’S STATE OF INNOVATION MEETUP
• Date — 3/28/2019
• Location — mHUB, 965 West Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60642
• Cost — $15 — $25
• Topic/Theme — Hardware innovations and hardware success stories all from Chicago companies.
RETAIL INNOVATION CONFERENCE
• Date — 5/6/2019 – 5/8/2019
• Location — Convene, New York City, NY
• Cost — $495 — $795
• Topic/Theme — innovative technologies in retail