Qualtrics is a data-driven employee engagement platform. The requested details of Qualtrics are available in column C, rows 3-9 of the attached spreadsheet. Screenshots of Qualtrics's dashboard visualizations are attached in the document.
- Qualtrics has a unique value proposition in the market that provides exceptional customer, product, brand, and employee experiences with its management dashboard. The company is known for its XM platform, which can be shared and collaborated with surveyed reports in real-time.
- The company provides a dashboard that is designed to allow users to gather, analyze, and act as per their core business data.
Data Visualizations Options
- As per Compare Camp reviews, some differentiating elements identified include, it is simple to understand and easy to share at the manager and stakeholder level.
The requested details surrounding the dashboarding/data visualization offerings from Culture Amp have been provided in column D, rows 3-9 of the attached spreadsheet. Screenshots of Culture Amp's data visualizations offerings have been provided in the attached document. Culture Amp's people and culture platform helps companies understand their culture to guide their people strategy.
- Culture Amp has identified itself as a platform that drives culture-focused companies.
- The focus on culture is considered a niche in the global employee engagement market.
- Its main differentiator includes using machine learning algorithms to help companies understand their culture to guide their people strategy.
Data Visualizations Options
- Culture Amp's data visualization offerings include individual effectiveness (360) insights, diversity and inclusion survey results, and engagement scores.
- The individual effectiveness (360) insights report summarizes the data based on the 360 processes of a survey and provides information related to the employees' strengths and improvement opportunities.
- The diversity and inclusion survey dashboard includes participation rates, insights on engagement and other factors, survey questions, demographics heatmap, text analytics, and action framework.
- The engagement scores dashboard provides an Engagement Index based on questions that cover recommendation, motivation, pride, present commitment, and future commitment.
- Culture Amp's custom report feature only allows customers to create multi-demographic heatmaps.
- Users can create custom heatmaps but cannot directly modify the standard heatmaps.
- The custom heatmaps allow users to combine ethnicity and gender to analyze the experience of employees with intersectional identities or combine demographics such as department, tenure, and location to analyze general engagement.
- Culture Amp does not support customer-developed/driven custom reports/dashboards as users can only add demographic groups listed on the platform.
- Based on reviews published on G2 and Capterra, customers typically have a positive opinion about the dashboard/report functionality.
- Culture Amp's dashboards have been described as "amazing," "helpful," and other positive remarks.
- Some differentiating elements identified include simple to understand and easy to share.
Glint is an employee engagement platform created to understand and improve the health of an organization through data-driven insights. Glint's requested details are available in column E, rows 3-9 of the attached spreadsheet. Screenshots of Glint's dashboard visualizations are attached in the document.
- Glint is designed to leverage real-time people data to help global organizations guide practical actions to enhance employee engagement, develop their people, and improve business results
- What sets Glint apart from other companies in the dashboard platform is their modern organizational science validated by research, customer experience, and intuitive architecture.
Data Visualizations Options
- The interactive dashboards of Glint’s platform are accessible on desktop and their iOS app; it automatically analyzes employee data and delivers results in real-time. The Glint visualization tools presented are pulses, dashboards, reports, analytics, and alerts.
- Pulses are the surveys made for the employers to answer built-in questions regarding proven key metrics of engagement level, employer’s life cycle, manager, and team effectiveness. Advanced attributes include confidentially to support unfiltered answers by the employees, comments for every question.
- The dashboards are interactive, it automatically analyzes employee data and delivers results in real-time, and it is an easy way to monitor the organization’s health.
- Reports are also interactive, this is the place where customers get a more in-depth insight on the company, they can create heat maps, and share or export results into spreadsheets, PDF, and presentation slides.
- Analytics & Alerts is where the Glint algorithms pinpoint crucial changes and patterns so the customer can understand how all the data is impacting business results and take necessary actions.
- Glint’s dashboards in the platform are interactive, customizable, and delivers a real-time analysis.
- Costumers are encouraged to "slice and dice" results by any combination of employee attributes in real-time. The interactive dashboard points out the essential insights leading the customer to get in-depth data for any organization segment.
- The surveyed data used in the dashboard interface are customizable to cover all the possible needed information to reveal specific insights on topics such as recruitment, training, and management support.
- One of the assignments of Glint’s support team is to help or train the clients' development of custom analysis. Their consultants have experience in people analytics and employee engagement.
- With role-based permissions, customers can customize and automatically provision dashboards, create heat map reports.
- Once the customer selects specific data and critical outcomes, corresponding real-time dashboards and analytics are placed, taking into consideration the analytical capacity of the platform when the user isolates hotspots on a range of attributes points, such as geography, gender, or tenure.
- Glint counts with a cross-program intelligence, an easy-to-use filter that can join data from different employee surveys to identify specific patterns. With that, customized analysis that could take days are delivered in seconds.
- According to reviews published on G2, customers generally have a favorable opinion regarding dashboard and report functionalities. Glint's dashboards were described as "so intuitive", "easy to use", "provides powerful insights", "fabulous looking". The reports were considered "great" and "loved".
- Regarding the differentiating elements, FICO was happy with the interactive dashboard and the enhancement of the employee drivers' understanding. Intuit talks about "the real-time data and self-serve capability" of the platform. Synopsys highlights the real-time results and user-friendly dashboards, heat maps, and driver impact reports, and also, the Glint's managers being quick to understand their company data.
The requested details surrounding the dashboarding/data visualization offerings from Peakon have been provided in column F, rows 3-9 of the attached spreadsheet. Screenshots of Peakon's data visualizations offerings have been provided in the attached document. Peakon is a data-driven employee engagement platform.
- Peakon has identified itself as a "data company" and the leading platform in the world for measuring and improving employee engagement.
- Its main differentiator includes access to the "largest data set of employee feedback in the world."
- Peakon's database included over 30 million data points as of March 2019.
- It allowed the company to establish various trends and benchmarks related to employee retention/engagement.
Data Visualizations Options
- Peakon's data visualization offerings include manager usage metrics, engagement driver scores, and employees' question scores.
- The manager usage metrics dashboard includes reports for action plans, comment interactions, and dashboard activity, and the number of actions created, interactions, and managers.
- The engagement driver scores dashboard includes drivers of employee engagement, scores, benchmarks, and impacts.
- The employees' question scores dashboard includes scores, benchmarks, and changes for each survey question.
As a database, analytic, and visualization software vendor, Hyphen provides customers in various industries with innovative applications, which help resolve their concerns over employee engagement and infiltrate organizational culture into employees' behavior. Hyphen provides four primary tools that transform unstructured opinion data into quantitative output in dashboards, using artificial intelligence technologies. For more information on detailed product functions and features as well as customer testimonials, please refer to column G of the attached spreadsheet.
Dashboard/Data Visualization Overview
- The key value proposition of Hyphen products is to resolve some pain points in human resource management, namely the lack of active listening by managers and the inadequate action taken to effectively address organizational issues.
- Hyphen differentiates itself from its competitors, through solving some unquantifiable issues existing in traditional human resource management such as organizational culture, employee behavior, and staff engagement practices. The data gathering, analysis, and dashboard tools allow customers to gain an insightful understanding of their employees' opinions on organizational problems in real-time and track their performance.
- As part of the Hyphen software suite, Hyphen Surveys, Hyphen Polls, Hyphen Voice and Hyphen Insights offer rich features and allow users to collect data and generate dashboards based on their research needs. However, the software does not allow users to modify its inherent algorithm and develop own custom dashboards or reports without involving technicians from Hyphen.
- Based on specific client requests, such as healthcare insurance companies, Hyphen could customize software features that suit the nature of the business and meet the requirement of clients' data management practice.
- Customers, ranging from hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, retail to real estate industries, have implemented the Hyphen products. Their feedback reveals that automated surveys, anonymity, real-time information, quantification of unstructured data, crowd-sourcing, user-friendly interfaces, and mobile access to the software are some key functions that customers like.
- Regarding differentiating elements, the Hyphen software is easy to use, efficient, speedy, and effective in helping customers' overcome their challenges, such as the communication between managers and a diverse range of employees across multiple departments and geographies.
The immediacy of social media, and the tendency of businesses to market themselves on these platforms, makes social media a robust source of financial communication. Hash Finance leverages social media to provide company and market insights for customers. Hash Finance's results are found in Row H of the attached spreadsheet.
- Hash Finance differentiates itself by incorporating data gleaned from social media to inform its algorithm, adding professional insight and machine learning to triangulate its information.
- Its "SOCIAL MACD PATTERN" is trademarked. MACD stands for "Moving Average Convergence Divergence" is a formula that tracks trends. It would be especially useful when vetting stocks to buy, hold, or sell.
DATA VISUALIZATIONS OPTIONS
- Hash Finance's offerings are limited, consisting mostly of watch and research; it doesn't even offer alerts.
- Graphically, the design is minimalist, with no images other than the logo, which is a hashtag. Light text is reversed onto a dark background (except the About page), and, visually at least, "white space" makes up more than half of each page.
- Even the navigation is minimal, with fewer than six pages total (other than individual stock results). A stock ticker runs along the bottom of the Home page.
- Customers create their own Dashboards as they add stocks to watch. In effect, the watchlist defines the sparse Dashboard.
- The site offers two opportunities to add a company to the watchlist. Search results for individual companies includes a "+" sign, that, when clicked, is added to the customer's watch lists included in the customer's Dashboard. The second is at the bottom of the Dashboard is a link to "Add Stock."
- Because there's not a lot of extraneous information on the customer's Dashboard, it's an easily customizable page. The flip side is that there's little to customize.
- The Dashboard is based on a list of stocks and four data points: Price, Change, % CHG, and VOL. Similar to simple spreadsheets, the columns can be toggled low-to-high and high-to-low.
- The About page encourages users to provide feedback, while every stock page has both a comment box and a feedback button.
- The company does not have a testimonials page; it solicits feedback via a comment box and feedback button on every individual stock page.
- There are no reviews on its Facebook page. In fact, there is only one (4/8/2020) FB post since June 2017 and no Twitter activity since June 2019.
- The company has not claimed its Google My Business Knowledge Panel, so no Google reviews are available for it.
From Part 03
- "Slice and dice results by any combination of employee attributes, in real time. "