Independent Healthcare Companies
Our research identified 20 private healthcare companies with revenues of between $50 and $250 million. The companies have not received backing by private equity. The companies include Norwood Medical, Acuity Health, ParagonMeds, and Norton Healthcare.
- McCann Health has an estimated revenue of $180 million.
- McCann Health website link.
OPTIMUM HEALTHCARE IT
ROI HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS
- ROI Healthcare Solutions has an estimated revenue of $61.2 million.
- ROI Health Solutions website link.
SENTRY DATA SYSTEMS
AXIUM HEALTHCARE PHARMACY
- Axium Healthcare Pharmacy has an estimated revenue of $155 million.
- Axium Healthcare Pharmacy website link.
SELF REGIONAL HEALTHCARE
- Self Regional Healthcare has an estimated revenue of $150 million.
- Self Regional Healthcare website link.
VELOCITY PHARMACEUTICAL DEVELOPMENT
- Velocity Pharmaceutical Development has an estimated revenue of $51.2 million.
- Velocity Pharmaceutical Development website link.
We began our research by searching for companies with between $50 and $250 million in revenues in the healthcare industry. We ensured the companies were all private and then, using Crunchbase, determined that the companies are not backed by private equity. Crunchbase provides funding information, and states whether a company is funded by private equity. We further reduced the list to companies that have not raised any funding to be certain the companies listed have not been backed by private equity in the past.