Cleveland Clinic Florida Press Mentions: October 2019
Cleveland Clinic Florida was featured in nine news coverage in October 2019. The clinic press coverage included areas like researches and events. The "October 2019" tab of the attached spreadsheet has been populated with the clinic's press coverage.
Cleveland Clinic Florida Press Mentions: November 2019
There were a total of 11 articles where the Cleveland Clinic Florida was mentioned in November 2019. The Business Journal in an article published on November 15, 2019, discusses the collaboration of Cleveland Clinic Florida with Baptist Health Florida. All requested information regarding the press coverage received by Cleveland Clinic Florida in November 2019 has been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
Summary of Findings
- TCPalm talked about the approval for Cleveland Clinic Florida to lease ex-VGTI property.
- WPTV discussed Cleveland Clinic Florida aim to create a research hub in Port St. Lucie.
- ScienceDaily in an article discussed research by Cleveland Clinic Florida on weight loss surgeries in women.
- Florida Today mentioned the opinion of Cleveland Clinic Florida on the consumption of contaminated chicken pieces.
- Miami Herald mentioned it in an article focused on the opinion of Gina Sweat, a registered dietitian at Cleveland Clinic Florida on cutting down weight.
Cleveland Clinic Florida Press Mentions: December 2019
Cleveland Clinic Florida was featured in five news coverage in December 2019. The "December 2019" tab of the attached spreadsheet has been populated with the clinic's news coverage.
Memorial Healthcare System Press Mentions: October 2019
A total of 13 news stories referenced Florida's Memorial Healthcare System in October 2019. The details requested for each can be found in the attached spreadsheet.
- There were no news stories in October 2019 that were negative about Memorial Healthcare System.
- Eight of the stories found were positive, while five of them were neutral.
- The majority of the articles found related to community events or sponsorships, while there were none related to incidents.
- Two of the articles were from Becker's and were about awards that hospitals in the healthcare system had won.
- Several of the articles had to do with a new Cybersecurity Task Force that was formed by the Florida governor.
Memorial Healthcare System Press Mentions: November 2019
The requested details of all press coverage received by Memorial Healthcare System in November 2019 have been entered into the November 2019 tab of the attached spreadsheet. An exhaustive press search showed that Memorial Healthcare System was mentioned in eight articles in November 2019.
Press Coverage for Memorial Healthcare System in November 2019
- An article in Local 10 discussed a program by Memorial Healthcare System which focuses on children who are experiencing a crisis.
- South Florida Reporter
talked about an event where some individuals, including the president and CEO of Memorial Healthcare System, were given awards for their contributions to the community.
- Sun Sentinel
reported a $1 million pledge by Anthony Rizzo Family Foundation to Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, a part of Memorial Healthcare System.
- Miami Herald
provided a report about the prevalence of diabetes among Hispanic adults. It featured comments by Dr. Amy Aronovitz, a physician at Memorial Healthcare System.
- Miami Herald also explained the prevalence of prediabetes and noted that most people are unaware of it. It featured comments by Dr. Mauricio Flores, a physician at Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital.
- Other press articles about Memorial Healthcare System appeared in South Florida Hospital News, Markets Insider, and Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance.
Memorial Healthcare System Press Mentions: December 2019
Memorial Healthcare System's negative news coverage by South Florida Sun-Sentinel is the only press coverage the hospital received in December 2019. The details of the article are available in the December 2019 tab of the attached spreadsheet.
Press Mention in December 2019
- On December 17, 2019, Memorial Healthcare System received negative press coverage from South Florida Sun-Sentinel in a news article titled "Attorney was sexually harassed while working for Memorial Healthcare, lawsuit says".
We initially searched for press coverage and news articles Memorial Healthcare System received in December 2019 through traditional media outlets. This search revealed only one news article published by South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Although Becker's Hospital Review had news about Memorial Healthcare System in the given month, the report was merely a summary with a link to the full story on South Florida Sun-Sentinel. So we left that article out of the attached spreadsheet. We also searched through the news section of Memorial Healthcare System's website. While there was one article from December 2019 on its website titled "Memorial Performs 50th Adult Heart Transplant", but no news outlet published a report based on the article in December 2019.
Baptist Health Press Mentions: October 2019
In October 2019, 23 news articles referenced Baptist Health South Florida. The details of the press coverage have been entered in the attached spreadsheet.
- On 17th October 2019, Miami Herald published an article with the title "It’s flu season! Here is where you can get a free vaccine". The article had a positive tone.
- NHL published an article on "Florida Panthers Announce Partnership with Baptist Health" on 4th October 2019. The article had a neutral tone.
- Miami's Community Newspapers published an article on "Diabetes Control: Healthy Carbs vs. Unhealthy Carbs" on 27th October 2019. The article had a neutral tone.
- Becker's Hospital Review published an article on "The strategy behind building a top innovation team at 7 health system" on 8th October 2019. The article had a positive tone.
- Keys Weekly Newspaper published an article on "3D Mammography, Proton Therapy Helping the Fight" on 25th October 2019. The article had a positive tone.
Baptist Health Press Mentions: November 2019
All the requested information regarding the press coverage received by Baptist Health South Florida in November 2019 has been entered into the 'November 2019' tab of the attached spreadsheet. An exhaustive press search showed that the hospital was mentioned in 24 articles in November 2019.
- Miami Herald has mentioned about the events being held in November 2019 by "HEAT.HELP.CURE", a partnership among the Heat organization, Baptist Health South Florida, and Entercom radio, to raise funds for cancer.
- Washington Post has mentioned Baptist Health South Florida among the leading hospital systems that have started providing free flu shots for people without insurance.
- Florida Trend has done a press coverage around the new construction plans of Baptist Health South Florida to rebuild Fishermen’s Community Hospital, which was entirely destroyed by hurricane Irma.
- The Insider has featured the views of the dietitian Amy Kimberlain, a certified diabetes educator at Baptist Health South Florida, around her preference for a carb, protein, and healthy fat diet.
- South Florida SunSentinel has reported about the plans of Boca Raton Regional Hospital, which is a network hospital of Baptist Health South Florida, to initiate accepting UnitedHealthcare insurance plans again.
Baptist Health Press Mentions: December 2019
There were 29 articles where the Baptist Health Hospital was mentioned in December 2019. The details and full list of press mentions were included in the attached spreadsheet. Below are some examples of the news and mentions found.
- Beckers Hospital Review talked about the hospital's newly appointed CEO.
- Cayman Compass talks about a hospital's doctor experience in reconstructive surgery.
- BizJournal covers the construction being made by the hospital and year earnings.
- Sun-Sentinel explains how the hospital's proton therapy capability has helped over 500 cancer patients in the past.
- Boca Raton Tribune covers the implementation of a new monitoring system to prevent strokes.
- Healthcare IT News covers the announcement that the hospital was named one of Florida's top rural hospitals for patient safety in 2019.
- BizJournals covers the announcement of a new CEO.
- WSVN talks about a shopping spree granted by the hospital to five families in need.
- BizJournals makes mention of the hospital as a top employer in the area in an article covering why South Florida is one of the top US destinations.
- Local 10 covers the story of a kid who considers a doctor from the hospital a hero for saving his mom.