Restaurants - Southeast
- On October 18, 2019, Winston-Salem Journal reported that Breakfastime Anytime had opened a new location in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- On October 22, 2019, QSR Magazine reported that Dairy Queen Corporation had opened a new DQ Grill & Chill restaurant in Grayson, Georgia.
- On October 23, 2019, QSR Magazine reported that Kona Poké planned to open additional stores in Central Florida and South Florida in 2020.
- On October 23, 2019, Chicken Salad Chick announced that it would be opening a new restaurant in Wilmington, North Carolina on November 6, 2019.
- On October 24, 2019, QSR Magazine reported that Zaxby’s would be opening a new restaurant in Midlothian, Virginia in November 2019.
Restaurants - Mountain West
According to news and media releases from the past 60 days, several restaurant chains revealed plans to expand into the Mountain West region. Some of these restaurants include Domino's, MOD Pizza, Papa Murphy's, and Captain D, among others. The requested details on 30 unique news articles and/or media releases regarding restaurants in the Mountain West region have been compiled in the "Restaurants — Mountain West" tab of the attached spreadsheet. A brief overview of the findings can be found below:
- On October 21, 2019, The Cheyenne Post reported that MOD Pizza plans to expand into southern Wyoming. The restaurant chain will open its first location in this region in Cheyenne in 2021.
- On November 12, 2019, East Idaho News reported that Papa Murphy’s will be opening a new restaurant in Rigby, Idaho.
- On November 14, 2019, QSR Magazine reported that Captain D signed a franchise development agreement with MH & Sons Enterprises to open three new restaurants in Salt Lake City to expand its footprint.
- On November 14, 2019, The Citizens' Voice reported that Domino’s will open a new location in the "Midway Shopping Center in Wyoming."
- On December 10, 2019, Oil City News reported that the Rib & Chop House restaurant will open its new location in Casper, Wyoming on December 16.
Beverages - Mountain West
Thirty news articles or media released for the beverage vertical in the Mountain West region of the U.S. include articles about new products, distribution expansion, partnerships, innovations, and limited releases in Montana, Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho. The details are on the "Beverage — Mountain West" tab of the attached spreadsheet.
Dogfish Head beer returns to Missoula
- This article was published on December 12, 2019.
- After being out of the market for over a decade, Dogfish Head beer became available again in Montana.
Behind the Bar: Farm Bureaus Recognize the Farmers Who Make Local Beer and Wine Possible
- This article was published on December 11, 2019.
- This article highlights various partnerships between farm bureaus and breweries or wineries and mentions that "the Montana Farm Bureau partnered with Yellowstone Cellars to launch two wines, Branding Iron Red and Windmill White."
Pabst Blue Ribbon releases 7-foot-long 99-pack of beer
SLC bars carrying new single-use breathalyzers in response to changing liquor laws
Roadhouse Brewing Company Releases Funk House Barrel-Aged Beer Collection
Devil's Trumpet taps Vanilla Bean Night Goat in once-a-year release
- This article was published on December 14, 2019.
- A Utah craft brewery, Devil's Trumpet, is set to release its annual supply of its Vanilla Bean Night Goat, which is an "aged stout made with lactose sugar, Dark Matter Coffee and "copious amounts of vanilla beans directly imported from Madagascar."
F.I.T to Be Tried Take a walk on the healthier side of craft beer
Elevation Beer Co. Releases Coffee Stout In Cans
Elevation Beer Company Releases Oil Man Imperial Stout in 12 oz. Cans
Melvin Brewing Announces the 2019 ‘Boil Rumble’ Champion
- This article was published on November 30, 2019.
- Melvin Brewing Company, located in Wyoming, announced plans to release a new beer from East Bay Homebrew Club of Barrington, R.I. in December called the New England Breakfast Ale. This beer won "Melvin’s 2019 National Homebrew Contest called The Boil Rumble."
Costco, Instacart expand alcohol delivery to 200 club stores
- This article was published on December 17, 2019.
- Costco announced its expansion of alcohol delivery through Instacart to 200 of its club stores in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Hawaii, Michigan, Nebraska, New York and Wyoming.
Craft Brewing and Distilling News for December 5, 2019
A Boise brewery and a food truck joined forces to open this new restaurant
- This article was published on December 9, 2019.
- Lost Grove Brewing, located in Idaho, collaborated with Sushi Shack food truck to create the Lost Shack sushi bar and taproom, a restaurant that offers craft beer and sushi to its diners.
Milner's Gate is excited to showcase their own beer
- This article was published on November 22, 2019.
- Milner's Gate, located in Twin Falls, Idaho, has begun brewing its own beer to get the city up to speed with the craft beer scene.
Idaho wine industry receives $315,000 marketing grant
White Claws Are Coming to Trader Joe’s
- This article was published on December 11, 2019.
- Grocer Trader Joe's is now selling White Claw alcoholic seltzer in its stores in California, Arizona, Washington, Nevada, Florida, Minnesota, Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, New York, Texas, Colorado, and Idaho.
Croatian Premium Wine Taking Online Orders for Delivery to 16 States
- This article was published on November 25, 2019.
- Croatian Premium Wine Imports announced it would begin selling its boutique wines in 16 states, including Idaho and Wyoming.
Whisky Advocate: High West Unveils A New American Single Malt
Waters Edge Wineries® Signs Franchise Agreement To Bring Innovative Winery Concept To Treasure State
- This article was published on November 26, 2019.
- Waters Edge Wineries, located in California, signed a franchise agreement to open a Waters Edge Winery & Bistro in Kalispell, Montana. The winery will open in 2020.
Montana brewery canning water for Yellowstone to avoid plastic ills
- This article was published on July 3, 2019.
- Philipsburg Brewing Co., located in Montana, is bottling Montana Silver Springs Water directly from Yellowstone National Park into resealable aluminum bottles and distributing it in the Greater Yellowstone Area.
Lewis & Clark Brewing, West Mont team up on pumpkin ale
Crook & Marker to Add Sugar-Free, Hard Soda Line
- This article was published on October 2, 2019.
- Crook & Marker announced plans to launch four new, sugar-free hard sodas in Montana, and Wisconsin in October, with plans to take the products national in 2020.
Boston Beer Launches Truly Hard Seltzer Ads Featuring Comedian Keegan-Michael Key
Pabst Blue Ribbon Stronger Seltzer hits select test markets today
- This article was published on August 12, 2019.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon announced the launch of its Stronger Seltzer product that would be available in Arizona, California, Montana, and Texas starting August 12th. More markets were expected to follow later in the fall.
Founders Brewing Expands Distribution to Utah
- This article was published on July 1, 2019.
- Founders Brewing Company, located in Michigan, announced plans to expand its distribution to Utah after partnering with Salt Lake City-based General Distributing and Ogden-based Wasatch Distributing.
Here’s how to sign up for the DABC’s new rare liquor drawing and the first bottle available
Alpine Distilling Releases Park City Special Bourbon in Florida and Utah
Elevation Beer Company Releases Double IPA and Mosaic IPA
- This article was published on July 16, 2019.
- Elevation Beer Company, located in Colorado, announced a "limited run of its Double IPA and its famed Mosaic IPA in cans" that would be distributed in Colorado, Wyoming, and Utah.
Wyoming Whiskey Announces Limited Edition Statesman Bourbon
- This article was published on July 8, 2019.
- Wyoming Whiskey announced the launch of its Statesman Bourbon, a tribute to "Clifford P. Hansen, one of the most iconic figures in Wyoming’s history." The limited edition whiskey went on sale on July 1.
Wyoming’s Cowboy Country Distilling Expands Distribution to Colorado
Beverage - Southeast
- On October 21, 2019, Asheville, North Carolina-based Hi-Wire Brewing announced that it would be launching a new beer product called Mountains to Sea Collaboration 12-pack in the third week of October 2019.
- On October 24, 2019, Richmond, Kentucky-based HP Drinks announced that it had launched new sports drinks called Haymaker’s Punch HP and Haymaker’s Punch HP+.
- On October 25, 2019, the Daily Press reported that Williamsburg, Virginia-based Billsburg Brewery would be partnering with Iron Heart Canning to launch canned beer products on the next day.
- On October 26, 2019, the U.S. News & World Report reported that Ricky DeAngelo had launched a new cognac called Revanche in Mississippi, Florida, and Georgia.
- On November 1, 2019, Brewbound reported that the Reyes Beverage Group had acquired selected beer distribution rights of Winchester, Virginia-based Dixie Beverage Company.
Sports - Southeast
There are a multitude of business and sports related news articles or media releases from the Southeast, Florida to Kentucky. The full list can be found in the attached spreadsheet.
Sports And Business Articles
Sports - Mountain West
Thirty sports news articles and media releases over the past 60 days in the Mountain West region of the US include articles about new regulations, player sign-ups, director appointments, brand identity, awareness campaigns, sports venues, coach selection, among others. The details are on the "Sports — Mountain West" tab of the attached spreadsheet.
Sports News Articles: Headlines